免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 發帖

[神乃木収容倉] 【script】sherlock s01

A Study of Pink


#01 A Study of Pink  


(外景,日,阿富汗)

(枪战)

(闪回,内景,暗)

(约翰梦魇)

(切回,阿富汗)

战友:Watson!

战友:华生!

(切至,内景,暗,房内)

(约翰醒来惊坐起,喘气,逡巡室内)

(倒回床上)

(苦闷,欲哭无泪)


(切镜,约翰坐在床边,拉中景,对面桌边靠着一只拐杖)

(切近景,约翰若有所思)

(切中景,天亮)


(约翰穿着睡袍,右手拄着拐杖,走到书桌边)


(左手青苹果,放下白色马克杯)

(特写,水杯上军队标志)

(约翰放下苹果,坐下)

(打开右手边抽屉,拿出一物)

(特写,抽屉里一只手枪)

(约翰打开笔记本电脑,双手十指交叠)

(电脑屏幕显示「The personal blog of Dr. John H Watson(约翰·H·华生的私人博客)」的写作页面)

(光标闪烁,一字未写)



Ella:How’s your blog going?

艾拉:(画外音)你博客写怎么样了?



(切至,内景)


John:Yeah, good. Very good.

约翰:(顿)嗯,很好。(清嗓)很顺利。


Ella:You haven’t written a word, have you?

艾拉:你一个字还没写,是吧?


John:You just wrote “still has trust issues”.

约翰:(看着医生笔记本)你刚写下的是「依然存在信任危机」……


Ella:And you read my writing upside down. You see what I mean?

艾拉:你还倒着看我写的字……你懂我意思吗?


(约翰右嘴角牵了下)


Ella:John.. you’re a soldier, and it’s going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life, and writing a blog about everything that happens to you will honestly help you.

艾拉:约翰,(顿)你是个军人,你需要要一段时间来适应普通人的生活,把你每天的遭遇写进博客,对你会很有帮助。

   
John:Nothing happens to me.

约翰:(顿)我什么事也没有。
      



(进片头)

【SHERLOCK】

【BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH】
【MARTIN FREEMAN】

【WRITTEN BY STEVEN MOFFAT】

【CO-CREATED WITH MARK GATISS】

【BASS ON THE WORKS OF SIR ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE】


(远景,日)

October 12th 10月12日】


(内景,亮,办公室)

(秘书与某人打手机)


Jeffrey:What do you mean there’s no ruddy car?

杰夫瑞:(画外音)什么叫连辆破车都没有?
         

Secretary:He went to Waterloo, I’m sorry.

秘书:我很抱歉,他去滑铁卢了。

   

(切至,内景,亮,机场)


Secretary:Get a cab!

秘书:(画外音)打的吧!

        
Jeffrey:I never get cabs!

杰夫瑞:我从不打的!

    
(切回,办公室)


Secretary:..I love you.

秘书:(回头看了眼又转回)我爱你。

             
(切至,机场)


Jeffrey:When?

杰夫瑞:(笑)什么时候?

    
(切回)


Secretary:Get a cab!

秘书:(笑)叫的士!

      
(切至,机场)

(杰夫瑞挂断电话)


(切至)

(特写,扭开小瓶,倒出一颗药丸)

(特写,眼部)

(特写,咬住胶囊)

(切中景,杰夫瑞口吐白沫,抽搐)


Mrs Jeffrey:My husband was a happy man who lived life to the full.

杰夫瑞夫人:(画外音)我丈夫……是个生活充实的乐观男人。

           
(切至,内景,亮,发布会)


Mrs Jeffrey:He loved his family and his work, and that he should have taken his own life in this way is a mystery, and a shock to all who knew him.

杰夫瑞夫人:他爱他的家庭和工作,他选择这样的方式来结束自己的生命……
      
(镜头移至一旁秘书)

杰夫瑞夫人:实在令人费解,这让所有认识他的人都非常震惊。
      
(特写秘书闭眼,泪水)


(外景,雨夜,路边)

November 26th 11月26日】


James:Taxi, Taxi!

詹姆斯:出租车!出租车!

    
(出租车没停)


James:I’ll be just two minutes, mate.

詹姆斯:(懊丧)哥们儿,等我两分钟!

        
James’s Friend:What?

詹姆斯友人:怎么了?


James:I’m just going home to get my umbrella.
      
詹姆斯:我回家拿个伞。

    
James’s Friend:You can share mine.

詹姆斯友人:我们可以打一把。


James:Two minutes, all right?
      
詹姆斯:两分钟,好吗?(跑走)


(切至,室内,体育中心)

(特写,詹姆斯哭泣)

(特写,詹姆斯捏着一个小瓶,里面胶囊,打开药瓶)

(切至,报纸标题:18, kill himself 18岁,自杀)
 


(切至,内景,亮)

(特写,your local MP Beth Davenport Junior Minister for Transport 交通部长贝斯·达文波特照片)

January 27th 1月27日】



(切至,暗,酒会)


Subordinate A:She still dancing?

部下甲:她还在跳舞吗?


Subordinate B:Yeah, if you can call it that.   

部下乙:嗯,如果那也叫跳舞的话。

    
Subordinate A:Did you get the car keys off her?

部下甲:你拿走她的车钥匙了吗?


Subordinate B:Got them out of her bag. 

部下乙:(手里)从她包里拿来的。


Subordinate A:Where is she?

部下甲:(笑,看了眼会场)她在哪儿?


             
(切至,夜,外景)

(贝斯翻包找钥匙,没找着)



(切至)

(特写,贝斯哭泣)


Sally:The body of Beth Davenport, Junior Minister for Transport…

萨莉:(画外音)交通部副部长贝斯·达文波特的尸体……

        
【A STUDY IN PINK 粉色研究】



(特写,贝斯手颤抖伸向小瓶)
 


(切至,内景,亮,发布会)


Sally:was found late last night on a building site in Greater London.

萨莉:于昨天深夜在伦敦一建筑工地被发现。

        
【PRODUCED BY SUE VERTUE】


Sally:Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide. We can confirm that this apparent suicide closely resembles those of Sir Jeffrey Patterson and James Philimore.

萨莉:初步调查认为是自杀。我们可以确认,这起明显的自杀案件非常类似于杰夫瑞·帕特森爵士和詹姆斯·菲利莫尔。

   
【DIRECTED BY PAUL McGUIGAN】


Sally:In the light of this, these incidents are now being treated as linked. The investigation is ongoing, but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now.

萨莉:鉴于这点,我们认为这些案件之间可能有关联,调查还在继续。雷斯垂德探长将回答接下来的问题。


Reporter A:Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked?

记者:(举手)探长,自杀案件怎么会有关联呢?

       
Lestrade:Well, they all took the same poison. They were all found in places they had no reason to be. None of them  had shown any prior indication.

雷斯垂德:嗯,死者服用的药是一样的,他们都出现在他们不该出现的地方,死者之前也都没有自杀的征兆。

     
Reporter A:But you can’t have serial suicides.

记者:但是没法犯连环自杀案啊!

   
Lestrade:Well, apparently you can.

雷斯垂德:那个,显然可以。


Reporter B:These three people, there’s nothing that links them?
     
记者:三人之间没有什么关联吗?


Lestrade:These’s no link we’ve found yet, but.. we’re looking for it. There has to be one.
   
雷斯垂德:暂时还没发现,但……我们还在调查,肯定会有的。

     
(所有人收到简讯)

Wrong! 错!】


Sally:If you’ve all got texts, please ignore them.

萨莉:(看到,回应)如果你们都收到了短信,请无视。

           
Reporter A:It just says “wrong!”

记者:上面只写着「错!」……


Sally:Yeah, well, just ignore that. If there are no more questions for Detective Inspector Lestrade, I’m going to bring this session to an end.

萨莉:是,嗯,别管它。要是没有其他问题要问雷斯垂德探长的话,这次发布会就到此为止了。

   
Reporter B:If they’re suicides, what are you investigating?

记者:如果是自杀的话,你们还在调查什么?


Lestrade:As I say, these suicides are clearly linked. It’s an unusual situation, we’ve got our best people investigating…

雷斯垂德:正如我所说,这几起自杀案件之间显然存在联系。形势非同寻常,我们已派出精英探员正在调查……

     
(短信铃音响起,大家查看)

Wrong! 错!】


Reporter:Says “Wrong!” again.

记者:(画外音)又收到「错!」


雷斯垂德(无奈):……

   
Sally:One more question.

萨莉:最后一个问题。


Reporter C:Is these any chance that these are murders? And if they are, is this the work of a serial killer?

记者:这些案件有可能是谋杀吗?如果是的话,会是连环杀手干的吗?


Lestrade:I know that you like writing about these, but these do appear to be suicides. We know the difference. The poison was clearly self-administered…

雷斯垂德:(紧张)我知道你们喜欢这么写,但这显然是起自杀案件,我们明白两者的差别,显然死者是自己吞下毒药的——

         
Reporter C:Yes, but if they are murders, how do people keep themselves safe?

记者:是,但如果他们真是被谋杀的话,那么大家怎样才能保证自身的安全呢?


Lestrade:Well, don’t commit suicide.

雷斯垂德:嗯,不要自杀就行了。


Sally:Daily Mail…

萨莉:《每日邮报》……


Lestrade:Obviously, this is a frightening time for people, but all anyone has to do is exercise reasonable precautions, we are all as safe as we want to be.

雷斯垂德:虽然最近人们都惶惶不可终日,但大家只需采取合理的预防措施,我们就能保障自身的安全。

     
(所有人收到简讯)

Wrong! 错!】

(雷斯垂德收到简讯)

You know where to find me. SH 你知道去哪儿找我。夏·福】


Lestrade:Thank you.

雷斯垂德:(叹气,收起手机)谢谢大家!(离开)


              
(切至,内景,亮,警局)


Sally:You’ve got to stop him doing that. He’s making us look like idiots.

萨莉:(与探长边走边说)你得阻止这家伙,他让我们像个白痴一样。


Lestrade:If you can tell me how he does it, I’ll stop him.

雷斯垂德:你能告诉我他是怎么做到的,我就阻止他。
     


(切至,外景,日,公园)

(约翰拄拐杖行走)


Mike:John?

迈克:(坐在长椅,看到约翰经过)约翰?

                
(约翰没注意,继续走)


Mike:John Watson!

迈克:(站起)约翰·华生!

       
约翰:(转身)?


Mike:Stamford, Mike Stamford. We were at Barts together.

迈克:(追上)史丹福,迈克·史丹福。我们曾在巴兹医院共事。(伸手)


John:Yes. Sorry, yes, Mike. Hello.

约翰:对!抱歉,是,迈克,你好!(握手)


Mike:Yes, I know, I got fat.  

迈克:是,我知道,我胖了……
   

John:No…

约翰:没有。
   

Mike:I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at. What happen?

迈克:听说你出国了,还中了枪,怎么回事?
   

John:I got shot.

约翰:(顿)我中了枪。(礼貌性微笑)
      

(切镜,二人坐在长椅喝咖啡)


John:And you still at Barts then?

约翰:那你还在巴兹医院吗?
   

Mike:Teaching now, bright young things like we used to be. God, I hate them.

迈克:现在教书,(笑)面对一群朝气蓬勃的年轻人,跟当年的我们一样,天哪,我讨厌他们!

   
(二人笑)


Mike:What about you? Just staying in town till you get yourself sorted?

迈克:你呢?安顿好之前先住在城里吗?
   

John:I can’t afford London on an Army pension.

约翰:只靠部队抚恤金,我可没法在伦敦生活。
   

Mike:Ahh, you couldn’t bear to be anywhere else, that’s not the John Watson I know.

迈克:啊……到别的地方你就活不下去,这可不是我认识的约翰·华生。
   

John:I’m not the John Watson.

约翰:我不再是那个约翰·华生了。(暗自活动颤抖的左手)
   

Mike:Couldn’t Harry help?

迈克:哈莉没帮你吗?
   

John:Yeah, like that’s going to happen.

约翰:哈,像真会发生似的。
   

Mike:I don’t know, get a flat share or something?

迈克:不知道,找个人合租之类的呢?
   

John:Come on. Who’d want me for a flatmate?

约翰:别开玩笑了,谁愿意和我做室友啊!
   

(迈克笑)


John:What?

约翰:咋了?
   

Mike:You’re the second person to say that to me today.

迈克:你是今天第二个跟我说这话的人。


John:Who was the first?
   
约翰:(愣)谁是第一个?
      


(切至,内景,亮,太平间)


Sherlock:How fresh?

夏洛克:(拉开储尸袋,嗅了嗅)有多新鲜?
               

Molly:Just in. 67, natural causes.

茉莉:(画外音)刚送来,67岁,自然死亡。
        

(切中景)


Molly:Used to work here. I knew him, he was nice.

茉莉:曾在这里工作,我认识,他人不错。
   

Sherlock:Fine. We’ll start with the riding crop.

夏洛克:(拉上储尸袋拉链)很好,我们从马鞭开始吧!(微笑)
             

(切镜,茉莉在外看,夏洛克鞭尸)

(切回,太平间)


Molly:So, bad day was it?

茉莉:(返回)那个,今天不太顺利吗?(笑)
       

Sherlock:I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes. A man’s alibi depends on it. Text me.

夏洛克:我要知道它在20分钟后的伤痕情况,某人的不在场证明就靠它了。传我短信。(在小本上写记)
    

Molly:Listen, I was wondering. Maybe later, when you’re finished…

茉莉:对了,我在想……待会儿等你忙完了……
   

Sherlock:You’re wearing lipstick. You weren’t wearing lipstick before.

夏洛克:(瞥一眼)你涂口红了!你之前从来不涂的……
          

Molly:I.. I refreshed it a bit.

茉莉:我……我想显得精神些。
   

Sherlock:Sorry, you were saying?

夏洛克:抱歉,你刚才说?
    

Molly:I was wondering if you’d like to have coffee?

茉莉:我说你要不要喝咖啡?


Sherlock:Black, two sugars, please. I’ll be upstairs.

夏洛克:(收起小本本)黑咖啡,两块糖,谢谢,我就在楼上。(微笑后前往)
           

Molly:OK.

茉莉:……好吧。


(切至,内景,亮,实验室)

(夏洛克往培养皿内滴溶液)

(敲门声)

(迈克推门,与约翰至)

(夏洛克往门口看了一眼)


John:Bit different from my day.

约翰:有点儿物是人非……
   

Mike:You’ve no idea.

迈克:没想到吧。
   

Sherlock:Mike, can I borrow your phone? There’s no signal on mine.

夏洛克:迈克,能借你的电话用下吗?我的在这儿没信号。
    

Mike:And what’s wrong with the landline?

迈克:座机坏了吗?
   

Sherlock:I prefer to text.

夏洛克:我喜欢发短信。
    

约翰:……


Mike:Sorry, it’s in my coat.

迈克:抱歉,在我外套里。
   

夏洛克:……


John:Here, use mine.

约翰:呃,给……(掏出)用我的吧。


Sherlock:Oh, thank you.   

夏洛克:哦,(看了眼迈克,对约翰)谢谢。
   
 
Mike:This is an old friend of mine, John Watson.

迈克:这是我的一位老朋友,约翰·华生。
   

Sherlock:Afghanistan or Iraq?

夏洛克:(走向约翰,接过手机)阿富汗还是伊拉克?
               

(迈克神秘笑)


John:Sorry?

约翰:(反应一阵)什么?


Sherlock:Which was it, in Afghanistan or Iraq?      

夏洛克:哪个国家,(看向约翰)是在阿富汗还是伊拉克?(埋头发短信)
    

(约翰看向迈克)

(茉莉进入)


John:Afghanistan, sorry, how did you -

约翰:阿富汗,抱歉,你怎么——
   

S
herlock:Ah, Molly, coffee. Thank you. What happened to the lipstick?

夏洛克:啊!茉莉,咖啡!谢谢。(把手机还给约翰)你的口红呢?(接过暗红咖啡杯)
    

Molly:It wasn’t working for me.

茉莉:它对我没用了。
   

(约翰将手机揣回左后裤兜)


Sherlock:Really? It was a big improvement. Your mouth’s too small now.

夏洛克:是吗?那是个不错的改进,你的嘴太小了。(边往回走边喝一口咖啡)      
    

Molly:OK.

茉莉:好吧。
   

Sherlork:How do you feel about the violin?

夏洛克:(回到培养皿前,将咖啡杯放一边)你对小提琴有什么看法?
                    

(茉莉离开)

约翰:(看茉莉离开的背影)?

(迈克看约翰)


John:I’m sorry, what?

约翰:(看向迈克,再看向夏洛克)抱歉,你说什么?
                

Sherlock:I play the violin when I’m thinking and sometimes I don’t talk for days on end. Would that bother you? Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

夏洛克:我想事情的时候会拉小提琴,有时我会几天都不讲话,你介意吗?做室友的话应该了解彼此最糟的地方。(看着约翰,礼貌微笑)
    

John:And you.. you told him about me?

约翰:(不确定地,对迈克)你、你跟他说过我的事了?


Mike:Not a word.
 
        
迈克:(手上拿着一个收集瓶看向约翰)一个字也没提。
                  

John:Who said anything about flatmate?

约翰:谁有说过室友的事吗?
   

Sherlock:I did. Told Mike this morning that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmate for. Now here he is just after lunch with an old friend. Clearly just home from military service in Afghanistan. Wasn’t a difficult leap.

夏洛克:我说的,(转身穿起大衣外套)今早跟迈克说过我很难找到室友。午饭刚过他就来了,带着一位老朋友……显然刚从阿富汗服役回来。(戴上围巾,看着约翰)这不难猜吧?
    

John:How did you know about Afghanistan?

约翰:你怎么知道阿富汗的事?


Sherlock:Got my eye on a nice little place in central London. We ought to be able to afford it. We’ll meet there tomorrow evening, seven o’clock. Sorry, got to dash. I think I left my riding crop in the mortuary.

夏洛克:我在伦敦市中心发现了一个好地方,我们应该能承担得起房租。(拿上手机)明晚7点,我们在哪儿见面。(看向约翰)抱歉,我赶时间,我好像把鞭子忘在太平间了。(与约翰错身)
    

John:Is that it?

约翰:(呆,回神)就这样?
         

Sherlock:Is that what?

夏洛克:(回身)什么就这样?
        

John:We’ve only just met and we’re going to go and look at a flat?

约翰:我们才刚见面就一起去看房子?
   

Sherlock:Problem?

夏洛克:有问题吗?
    

John:We don’t know a thing about each other. I don’t know where we’re meeting, I don’t even know your name.

约翰(笑):我们并不了解对方,我都不知道我们要在哪儿见面,我甚至都不知道你的名字。
      

Sherlock:I know you’re an army doctor and you’ve been invalided home from Afghanistan. You’ve got a brother worried about you but you won’t go to him for help. Because you don’t approve of him, possibly because he’s an alcoholic. More likely because he recently walked out on his wife. And I know that your therapist thinks your limp’s psychosomatic, quite correctly, I’m afraid.

夏洛克(稍顿):我知道你是名军医,刚从阿富汗遣送回国。你有个很关心你的哥哥,但你却不愿向他求助,因为你看不惯他,可能因为他酗酒,更有可能因为他刚抛弃他的妻子。(看向约翰跛脚)我还知道你的理疗师认为你的跛足是身心疾病,恐怕确实如此。
        

(约翰看向自己的右腿,局促地动了动身体)


Sherlock:That’s enough to be going on with, don’t you think?

夏洛克:这些应该够了吧,你觉得呢?(打开门)

      
(约翰笔直站在原地)


Sherlock:The name’s Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street. Afternoon!

夏洛克(回头):名字是夏洛克·福尔摩斯,地址是贝克街221B。(朝约翰眨眼,朝迈克)下午好!(离开)
        

(迈克致意)

(约翰看向迈克)


Mike:Yeah, he’s always like that.

迈克:是的,他一直那样。
   


(切伦敦全景)

(切至,内景,暗,约翰房内)

(约翰拄拐杖返回,坐在床边,掏出手机)

Messages - Received 收件箱】

Messages - Sent 发件箱】

If brother has green ladder arrest brother. SH 如果哥哥有绿色梯子就逮捕他。夏·福】

(约翰看向桌上笔记本电脑)

(来到桌前坐下,在搜索引擎栏内输入「夏洛克·福尔摩斯」)
 


(切至,内景,亮)

(地上一个小瓶,里面装着胶囊)

(穿着粉色高跟鞋的人蹲下,颤抖着手拿起地上的小瓶)
 


(切至,外景,日,贝克街)

(约翰来到221B)

(一辆车停在路边,夏洛克下车)

(约翰叩门)


Sherlock:Hello.

夏洛克:你好。
    

John:Mr Holmes.

约翰:(回身)福尔摩斯先生。
       

Sherlock:Sherlock, please.

夏洛克:叫我夏洛克,拜托。
    

(二人握手)


John:Well, this is a prime spot. Must be expensive.

约翰:好吧,这里位置很好啊,一定很贵吧?
   

Sherlock:Mrs Hudson, the landlady - she’s given me a special deal. Owes me a favour. A few years back, her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida. I was able to help her.

夏洛克:房东哈德森太太给了我特价。她欠我个人情,几年前,她丈夫在佛罗里达被判处死刑,我帮了点儿忙。
    

John:Sorry, you stopped her husband being executed?

约翰:这么说,你让她丈夫免于死刑了?
   

Sherlock:Oh, no, I ensured it.

夏洛克:哦,不,是坐实了。(微笑)


约翰:……
    
(门向内打开)


Hudson:Sherlock!

哈德森:(出来抱住)夏洛克!
        

Sherlock:Mrs Hudson, Dr John Watson.

夏洛克:哈德森太太,约翰·华生医生。
    

Hudson:Hello, come in!

哈德森:你好,进来吧!
    

John:Thank you!

约翰:谢谢!(进入)
   

Sherlock:Shall we?

夏洛克:进去看看吧。
          

(哈德森随手关上门)

(特写,221B门牌号)
 



 
(切至,内景,暗,楼道)

(夏洛克上楼来,等着腿脚不便的约翰,打开房门)

(二人进入起居室)


John:Well, this could be very nice. Very nice indeed.

约翰(逡巡一圈):嗯,不错。真心不错。(来到厨房)
         

Sherlock:Yes. Yes, I think so, my thoughts precisely. So I went straight ahead and moved in.

夏洛克:是的。没错,我也这么觉得,所以我就直接搬进来了。
    

John:Soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out…

约翰:先把这些垃圾清理出去吧?
   

夏洛克:……(动身收拾)


John:So this is all…

约翰:所以这都是……


Sherlock:Well, obviously I can erm… straighten things up a bit.
 
  
夏洛克:好吧,我可以……稍微收拾一下。
    

John:That’s a skull.

约翰:(拐杖指着壁炉置物台)那是个骷髅头……
              

Sherlock:Friend of mine. When I say friend…

夏洛克:是我朋友,当我说朋友……
    

Hudson:What do you think, then, Dr Watson? There’s another bedroom upstairs, if you’ll be needing two bedrooms.

哈德森:(画外音)觉得如何呢,华生医生?(进入,放下茶点)楼上另有一间卧室,如果你们需要两间的话……
          

John:Of course we’ll be needing two.

约翰:当然得要两间。


Hudson:Oh, don’t worry, there’s all sorts round here. Mrs Turner next door’s got married ones.
   
哈德森:哦,别担心,这儿什么人都有,隔壁特纳太太家有对儿还扯证了呢!
    

(约翰不可思议看着一直在收拾房子的夏洛克)


Hudson:Sherlock! The mess you’ve made…

哈德森:(来到厨房)夏洛克,看你弄得多乱啊!
          

John:I looked you up on the internet last night.

约翰:(弄好靠垫,坐进单人沙发里)昨晚我在网上搜了下你……
                 

Sherlock:Anything interesting?

夏洛克:(手插裤兜,转身看着约翰)发现什么有趣的吗?
                 

John:Found your website - The Science of Deduction.

约翰:找到了你的网站,演绎法。
   

Sherlock:What did you think?

夏洛克:有何感想?
    

(约翰撇了夏洛克一眼)

夏洛克:?


John:You said you could identify a software designer by his tie and an airline pilot by his left thumb?

约翰:你说你可以从领带上识别出一个软件设计师,从左手的大拇指判断出一个飞行员?
   

Sherlock:Yes. And I can read your military career in your face and your leg, and your brother’s drinking habits on your mobile phone.

夏洛克:是的,我还能从你的脸和腿上看出了你的军人生涯,以及从你的手机上看出你哥哥酗酒。
    

John:How?

约翰:(顿)怎么看出来的?
      

Hudson:What about these suicides then, Sherlock? I thought that’d be right up your street. Three exactly the same.

哈德森:(从厨房出来,看着报纸上的报导)这些自杀事件是怎么回事,夏洛克?我想正合你的胃口,3起一模一样的案件……
                    

Sherlock:Four. There’s been a fourth.

夏洛克:(走到窗边)4起。第4起发生了。
          

(楼下警车来到)


Sherlock:And there’s something different this time.

夏洛克:而且这次有些不一样……
    

Hudson:A fourth?

哈德森:第4起了吗?
    

(夏洛克回身)

(雷斯垂德来到)


Sherlock:Where?

夏洛克:在哪儿?
    

Lestrade:Brixton, Lauriston Gardens.

雷斯垂德:布里克斯顿,劳里斯顿花园。
     

Sherlock:What’s new about this one? You wouldn’t have come to me otherwise there was something different.

夏洛克:这次有何不同之处?不然你也不会来找我,肯定有什么不同之处。
    

Lestrade:You know how they never leave notes?

雷斯垂德:你知道之前的死者都没留信息吧?
     

Sherlock:Yeah.

夏洛克:是。
    

Lestrade:This one did.

雷斯垂德:这次留了。
     

夏洛克:……


Lestrade:Will you come?

雷斯垂德:要来吗?
     

Sherlock:Who’s on forensics?

夏洛克:这次谁负责取证?
    

Lestrade:Anderson.

雷斯垂德:安德森。
     

Sherlock:Anderson doesn’t work well with me.

夏洛克:安德森跟我不合拍。
    

约翰:……


Lestrade:Well, he won’t be your assistant.

雷斯垂德:好吧,可他又不是你的助手。
     

Sherlock:I need an assistant.

夏洛克:我需要个助手!
    

Lestrade:Will you come?

雷斯垂德:你要来吗?
     

Sherlock:Not in a police car, I’ll be right behind.

夏洛克:我不坐警车,随后到。
    

Lestrade:Thank you.

雷斯垂德:谢谢。(眼神致意哈德森后离开)
     

(约翰一头雾水)


Sherlock:Brilliant! Yes! Ah, fourth serial suicides, and now a note. Oh, it’s Christmas! Mrs Hudson, I’ll be late. Might need some food.

夏洛克(蹦):赞!太好了!啊,4起连环自杀案,(转圈)现在还留一条遗言!哦,圣诞节的节奏啊!(拿起大衣穿上)哈德森太太,我会晚些回来,可能会需要些食物。
       

Hudson:I’m your landlady, dear, not your housekeeper.

哈德森:我是你的房东,亲爱的,不是你的管家。
    

Sherlock:Something cold will do. John, have a cup of tea, make yourself at home. Don’t wait up!

夏洛克:冷的也行。约翰,喝杯茶吧,把这当自己家就行,不用等我!(开门离开)
    

Hudson:Look at him, dashing about… My husband was just the same. But you’re more the sitting-down type, I can tell.

哈德森:你看他,又跑出去了……我丈夫也这样。但我敢说,你就沉稳得多。
    

约翰:……


Hudson:I’ll make you that cuppa, you rest your leg -

哈德森:我去给你倒杯茶,你先歇歇腿——(往厨房里走)
    

John:Damn my leg! Sorry, I’m so sorry. It’s just sometimes this bloody thing…

约翰:该死的腿!(立刻)对不起,我非常抱歉,只是有时会有些烦心事……
   

Hudson:I understand, dear, I’ve got a hip.

哈德森:我懂,亲爱的,我髋关节也不太好。(去厨房)
    

John:Cap of tea’d be lovely. Thank you.

约翰:一杯茶就好,谢谢。(拿起扶手上报纸)
   

Hudson:Just this once, dear. I’m not your housekeeper.

哈德森:仅此一次,亲爱的,我不是你的管家。
    

John:Couple of biscuits too, if you’ve got ’em.

约翰:再来两块饼干吧,如果有的话。(看报)
   

Hudson:Not your housekeeper.

哈德森:我不是你的管家。(离开)
    

(约翰注意到报上刚才夏洛克和探长所提的案件)


Sherlock:You’re a doctor.

夏洛克:(画外音)你是个医生……
         

(约翰放下报纸看向门口)


Sherlock:In fact you’re an Army doctor.

夏洛克:(戴着手套)确切地说,你是个军医。
          

John:Yes.

约翰:(拄拐杖站起)是的。(清嗓)
          

Sherlock:Any good?

夏洛克:做得好吗?
    

John:Very good.

约翰(军姿):很好。
       

Sherlock:Seen a lot of injuries, then. Violent deaths?

夏洛克:那你一定见过很多伤员,暴力致命的人?(走近)
   

John:Yes.

约翰:是的。
   

Sherlock:Bit of trouble too, I bet?

夏洛克:挺烦的吧,我猜?
    

John:Of course. Yes, enough for a lifetime, far too much.

约翰:当然,是的,把这辈子的都见完了,实在太多了。
   

Sherlock:Want to see some more?

夏洛克:(注视)想再看些吗?
        

John:No, God, yes.

约翰:不,天,好的。
   

(说罢,二人动身,下楼)


John:Sorry, Mrs Hudson, I’ll skip the tea. Off out!

约翰:抱歉,哈德森太太,茶不喝了!得出门去!
   

Hudson:Both of you?

哈德森:你俩都不喝了吗?
    

Sherlock:Impossible suicides, fourth of them… No point sitting at home When there’s finally something fun going on!

夏洛克:(回身看哈太)不可能的自杀案件,还4起……(走近)没理由再坐在家中了,人生终于有了乐趣!(抱哈太双肩,啵口哈太脸颊)
        

Hudson:Look at you, all happy. It’s not decent.

哈德森:看看你,死了人还这么开心,这不得体。
    

Sherlock:Who cares about decent? The game, Mrs Hudson, is on!

夏洛克:管它得不得体!游戏——哈德森太太——开始了!
    

(二人出门)
 



 [quote]
(切至,外景,夜,贝克街)


Sherlock:Taxi!

夏洛克:(伸手)的士!
        

(二人坐入后座,出租车驶离)

(约翰眼光时不时看向夏洛克)


Sherlock:OK, you’ve got questions?

夏洛克:(瞄了约翰一眼)好吧,要问就问吧。
            

John:Yeah, where are we going?

约翰:是的,我们要去哪儿?
   

Sherlock:Crime scene. Next?

夏洛克:犯罪现场。还有吗?
    

John:Who are you? what do you do?

约翰:你是谁?做什么的?
   

Sherlock:What do you think?

夏洛克:你觉得呢?
    

John:I’d say private detective.

约翰:要我说是私家侦探。
   

Sherlock:But?

夏洛克:但是?
    

John:But the police don’t go to private detectives.

约翰:但警察不会找私家侦探。
   

Sherlock:I’m a consulting detective. Only one in the world. I invented the job.

夏洛克:我是个顾问侦探,世上仅有,我自创的工作。
    

John:What does that mean?

约翰:什么意思?
   

Sherlock:Means when the police are out of their depth, Which is always, they consult me.

夏洛克:就是说当警察找不到头绪,他们总这样,就会来咨询我。
    

John:The police don’t consult amateurs…

约翰:警察可不会咨询外行……
   

Sherlock:When I met you for the first time yesterday, I said Afghanistan or Iraq. You looked surprised.

夏洛克:(会心一笑)我昨天第一次遇到你时,我说了阿富汗和伊拉克,你看上去很吃惊。
          

John:Yes, how did you know?

约翰:是啊,你怎么知道的?
   

Sherlock:I didn’t know, I saw.

夏洛克:我不知道,只是观察到了。
    

(切慢镜头,回忆,实验室)


Sherlock:Your haircut, the way you hold yourself says military. But your conversation as you entered the room…

夏洛克:(画外音)你的发型、站立姿势都是军人的风格。而你进来时说——
         

John:Bit different from my day.

约翰:(回忆)有点儿物是人非。
       

(切回,现实,出租车后座)


Sherlock:Said trained at Barts - so Army doctor, obvious.

夏洛克:说明你在巴兹医院待过。显然你是个军医——
    

(切慢镜头,回忆,实验室)


Sherlock:Your face is tanned, but no tan above the wrists. You’ve been abroad, but not sunbathing. Your limp’s really bad when you walk, but you don’t ask for a chair when you stand - that you forgot about it, so it’s at least partly psychosomatic. That says the original circumstances of the injury were traumatic, wounded in action then. Wounded in action, Suntan, Afghanistan or Iraq.

夏洛克:(画外音)你的脸晒黑了,但手腕以上却没晒黑,说明你曾去国外,但不是日光浴。你走路时跛得厉害,可你宁愿站着也不坐椅子,说明你忘记了这事,所以你多少有点身心障碍,这也说明你的伤口最初是由外伤所致,那就是在战场上受的伤,战场上受的伤的话,苏丹、阿富汗或者伊拉克。
         

(切回,现实)


John:You said I had a therapist…

约翰:你说我有个理疗师……
   

Sherlock:You’ve got psychosomatic limp, of course you’ve got a therapist. Then there’s your brother.

夏洛克:你有伤残导致的身心障碍,当然会有理疗师。还有你哥……
    

John:Uh?

约翰:嗯?
   

Sherlock:Your phone.

夏洛克:你的手机,
    

(切慢镜头,回忆,实验室)


Sherlock:It’s expensive, e-mail enabled, MP3 player.

夏洛克:(画外音)它很贵,能发邮件、听音乐。
         

(切回)


Sherlock:And you’re looking for a flat share. You wouldn’t buy this. It’s a gift.

夏洛克:但你却要找人合租,所以不是你自己买的,它是个礼物。


(特写,手机外侧)


Sherlock:Scratches. Not one, many over time. It’s been in the same pocket as keys and coins. You wouldn’t treat your one luxury item like this, so it’s had a previous owner. Next bit’s easy. You know it already.

夏洛克:有划痕,不止一条,很多,肯定是和钥匙、硬币放在一口袋。你不会这么对待自己的奢侈品,那么就是它之前还有主人。下一点就很简单了,你已经知道——
    

(特写,手机)


John:The engraving?

约翰:(画外音)上面刻的字吗?
        

(切回)


Sherlock:Harry Watson. Clearly a family member who’s given you his old phone. Not your father, this is a young man’s gadget. Could be a cousin, but you’re a war hero who can’t find a place to live unlikely you’ve goy an extended family, not one you’re close to. So brother it is. Now, Clara, who’s Clara?

夏洛克:哈利·华生,明显就是送你手机的那位家人。不是你的父亲,这东西是年轻人用的,可能是表兄弟,但你是个战争英雄,却无家可归,不像是来自大家族里的,因此是近亲,那就是亲兄弟了。还有克拉克,克拉克是谁?
    

(特写,手机背面刻印)


Sherlock:Three kisses says it’s a romantic attachment.

夏洛克:(画外音)三个吻说明这是件浪漫的纪念品,
         

(切回)


Sherlock:The expense of the phone says wife, not girlfriend. Must have given it to him recently. This model’s only six months old.Marriage in trouble then, six months on he’s given it aways. If she’d left him, he would have kept. Sentiment. No, he wanted rid of it. He left HER. He gave the phone to you, so he wants you to stay in touch. You’re looking for cheap accommodation, but you’re not going to  your brother for help - that says you’ve got problems with him. Maybe you liked his wife, or don’t like his drinking.

夏洛克:这么贵的手机应该是老婆送的,不是女友。应该是最近送的,这款手机刚用了6个月,那就是婚姻出了问题,用了6个月,他就送了人……如果是她离开他,按常理说来,他会留作纪念;不,他想扔掉,所以是他离开她。他把手机给了你,想和你保持联系。你在找便宜住处,却不愿向亲兄弟求助,这说明你和他之间有隔阂,或许你喜欢他老婆,或许你讨厌他喝酒……
    

John:How can you possibly know about the drinking?

约翰:你又是怎么知道他喝酒的事?
   

Sherlock:Shot in the dark. Good one, though. Power connection, tiny little scuff marks round it.

夏洛克:蒙的,却中了。电源插口周围有些磨损……
    

(特写,手机侧边)


Sherlock:Every night he plugs it in but his hands are shaking.

夏洛克:(画外音)他每晚想插进去充电,但手却在抖……
         

(切回)


Sherlock:You never see those marks on a sober man’s phone, never see a drunk’s without them. There you go, you were right.

夏洛克:你在清醒的人的手机上是看不到这种磨损的,但每个酗酒的人手机上都有。没错,你是对的。
    

John:I was right? Right about what?

约翰:我是对的?对了什么?
   

Sherlock:The police don’t consult amateurs.

夏洛克:警察不会咨询外行。
    

John:That.. was amazing.

约翰:太……不可思议了!
   

Sherlock:Do you think so?

夏洛克:(不大相信)你这么觉得吗?
          

John:Of course it was. It was extraordinary, it was quite extraordinary.

约翰:那当然。了不起,相当了不起!
   

Sherlock:That’s not what people normally say.

夏洛克:人们通常不这么说。
    

John:What do people normally say?

约翰:人们一般怎么说?
   

Sherlock:Piss off!

夏洛克:滚开!
    

(约翰笑,夏洛克也笑)



(切至,外景,夜,布里克斯顿)


Sherlock:Did I get anything wrong?

夏洛克:(二人下了出租车)我有错什么吗?
             

John:Harry and me don’t get on, never have, and they’re getting a divorce, and Harry is a drinker.

约翰:哈莉和我相处得不好,从来没好过。克拉拉和哈莉三个月前闹翻了,他们正在办离婚。哈莉是个酒鬼没错。
   

Sherlock:Spot on, then. I didn’t expect to be right about everything.

夏洛克:全中?没想到都说对了。
    

John:Harry’s short for Harriet.

约翰:哈莉是哈莉特的简称。

   
Sherlock:Harry’s your sister.

夏洛克:(停步)哈利是你姐……
        

John:Look, what exactly am I supposed to be doing here?

约翰:那么,我来这儿到底是要做什么呢?
   

(二人继续前往现场)


Sherlock:Sister!

夏洛克:(懊恼)姐姐!
        

John:No seriously, what am I doing here?

约翰:讲真,要我来这儿做什么?
   

Sherlock:There’s always something.

夏洛克:人都免不了出错。


Sally:Hello, freak!
    
萨莉:(画外音)你好,怪胎!
        

Sherlock:I’m here to see Detective Inspector Lestrade.

夏洛克:我来找雷斯垂德探长。
    

Sally:Why?

萨莉:为什么?
   

Sherlock:I was invited.

夏洛克:他邀请我来的。
    

Sally:Why?

萨莉:为什么?
   

Sherlock:I think he wants me to take a look.

夏洛克:我想他是想让我来看看。
    

Sally:Well, you know what I think, don’t you?

萨莉:好吧,你知道我的想法,对吧?
   

Sherlock:Always, Sally. I even know you didn’t  make it home last night.

夏洛克:(钻进警戒线内)是的,萨莉。嗅)我还知道你昨晚没回家。
            

Sally::I don’t… Who’s this?

萨莉:(结巴)我没……(见到约翰)这谁?
       

Sh 而来:Colleague of mine, Dr Watson. Dr Watson, Sergeant Sally Donovan. Old friend.

夏洛克:我同事,华生医生。华生医生,这是萨莉·多诺万警官,一位老朋友。
    

Sally:A colleague? How do you get a colleague? Did you follow you home?

萨莉:同事?你怎么会有同事?(对约翰)他跟踪你回了家吗?
   
                   
John:Would it be better if I just waited?

约翰:我出去等是不是要好些?
   

Sherlock:No.

夏洛克:不。(拉高警戒线,示意约翰)
    

约翰:……(稍显为难地进去)


Sally:Freak’s here. Bringing him in.

萨莉:(用对讲机)怪胎来了,带他进去。
         

(三人向犯罪现场走去)

(安德森出来)


Sherlock:Oh, Anderson. Here we are again.

夏洛克:哦,安德森,我们又见面了。
    

Anderson:It’s a crime scene. I don’t want it contaminated. Are we clean on that?

安德森:这是犯罪现场,别给我破坏了,清楚吗?
    

Sherlock:Quite clear. Are is your wife away for long?

夏洛克:相当清楚。(顿)你妻子很久没回家了吧?
    

Anderson:Oh, don’t pretend you worked that out. Somebody told you that.

安德森:哦,别装得像是你推理出来的一样,有人告诉你的吧。
    

Sherlock:Your deodorant told me that.

夏洛克:你的除臭剂告诉我的。
    

Anderson:My deodorant?

安德森:我的除臭剂?
    

Sherlock:It’s for men.

夏洛克:那是男士用。
    

Anderson:Well, of course it’s for men, I’m wearing it.

安德森:废话,当然是男士用,是我在用啊!
    

Sherlock:So’s Sergeant Donovan.

夏洛克:也是多诺万警官——(看向门口的萨莉)
    

(安德森回头与萨莉互看)

(一旁约翰牵起嘴角)


Sherlock:Oh.. I think it just vaporized. May I go in.

夏洛克:哦,味道没了……我能进去了吗?
    

Anderson:Ah, look. Whatever you’re trying to imply…

安德森:啊、听着,我才不管你在暗示什么……
    

Sherlock:I’m not implying anything. I’m sure Sally came round for a nice little chat, and just happened to stay over. And I assume she scrubbed your floors, going by the state of her knees.

夏洛克:我什么也没暗示,(往现场走,约翰跟着)我相信萨莉只是来和你聊聊天,(经过萨莉身边)顺便过夜而已。(在门边回身)我猜她还帮你擦了地,就她的膝盖而言。(笑)
    

安德森:……

(夏洛克进入现场)

(约翰跟上,经过萨莉,不由向下看她的膝盖)




(切至,内景)

(二人见到雷斯垂德)


Sherlock:You’ll need to wear one of these.

夏洛克:(对约翰)你得穿上这件。
         

Lestrade:Who’s this?

雷斯垂德:这是哪位?
     

Sherlock:He’s with me.

夏洛克:和我一起的。

    
Lestrade:But who is he?

雷斯垂德:(穿上取证服)可他是谁?
            

Sherlock:I said he’s with me.

夏洛克:我说了和我一起的。
    

John:Aren’t you going to put one on?

约翰:(脱掉外套)你不穿一件吗?
         

(夏洛克看着他不言语)

(约翰摇了摇头)


Sherlock:So where are we?

夏洛克:那么现场在哪儿?
    

Sherlock:Upstairs.

雷斯垂德(戴上胶手套):楼上。

            
(切镜,楼梯天井)


Lestrade:I can give you two minutes.

雷斯垂德:(三人上楼)我能给你两分钟。
           

Sherlock:Maybe need longer.

夏洛克:可能需要更久。
    

Lestrade:Her name’s Jennifer Wilson according to her credit cards, we’re running them now for contact details. Hasn’t been here long. Some kids found her.

雷斯垂德:据她的信用卡显示她叫詹妮弗·威尔森,我们正据此查出她的相关信息。案发时间不久,被群孩子发现的。
     

(切至,内景,亮,案发现场)


(女尸趴在地板)

(三人入内,都盯着尸体)


Sherlock:Shut up.

夏洛克:——闭嘴。
    

Lestrade:I didn’t say anything.

雷斯垂德:(看向夏洛克)我啥也没说啊!
            

Sherlock:You were thinking. It’s annoying.

夏洛克:你正想说,那很烦。(继续看尸体)
    

(雷斯垂德莫名其妙看向约翰)

(约翰偏头,后继续盯着尸体)

(夏洛克走向尸体)

(特写,女人指甲在地板留讯)

【R a c h e】

(特写,女人粉色指甲油,食指指甲油磨掉,中指指沿指甲油脱落)

【left handed 左撇子】

(切地上留字)

【RECHE German (n.) revenge Reche在德文里是「复仇」的意思】

(夏洛克摇了摇头)

【Rache,在后面补了个「l」】

(夏洛克单膝跪下,戴着胶手套的手快速拭过尸体粉色外套,查看手指)

【wet 潮湿】

(夏洛克从粉色外套侧袋摸出一把白色雨伞)

【dry 干燥】

(夏洛克手指撩过外套翻领内侧)

【wet 潮湿】

(夏洛克掏出收缩放大镜,检视尸体放在头两侧的手)

(特写,左手手链)

【clean 干净】

(特写,耳垂耳钉)

【clean 干净】

(特写,颈间项链)

【clean 干净】

(特写,右手婚戒)

【dirty 脏的】

(夏洛克眨了眨眼)

【married 已婚 ,unhappily 不幸福,10+ years 结婚超过十年】

(夏洛克取下女子婚戒,检视戒指内侧)

【clean 干净】

(夏洛克再看外侧)

【dirty 脏的】

(夏洛克为其重新戴上婚戒)

【regularly removed 经常摘掉,serial adulterer 情人较多】

(夏洛克扬起嘴角)


Lestrade:Got anything?

雷斯垂德:有发现吗?
     

Sherlock:Not much.

夏洛克:(起身摘掉手套)不多。
          

Anderson:She’s German.

安德森:(画外音)她是德国人——
         

(雷斯垂德看向门口)


Anderson:Rache. It’s German for revenge.

安德森:(靠在门边,指着地板上留字)「Rache」在德文里是「复仇的意思」……
                  

(夏洛克走过去)


Anderson:She could be trying to tell us something…

安德森:他想告诉我们些什么——
    

Sherlock:Yes, thank you for your input.

夏洛克:是,谢谢你的参与。(关上门,掏出手机)
    

Lestrade:So she’s German?

雷斯垂德:所以她是德国人吗?
     

(夏洛克用手机查询)

【UK Weather 英国天气】


Sherlock:Of course she’s not. She’s from out of town though.

夏洛克:当然不是,她是从其他地方来的。
    

【Maps 地图,Local 当地 Local,Warning 天气预警,Next 24 hrs 未来24小时,7 day forecast 一周预测】


Sherlock:Intended to stay in London for one night before returning home to Cardiff. So far, so obvious.

夏洛克:她准备在回加的夫前,在伦敦住上一晚。这很明显。
    

John:Sorry - obvious?

约翰:(一脸困惑)抱歉,明显?
         

Lestrade:What about the message though?

雷斯垂德:她想传递什么信息?
     

Sherlock:Dr Watson, what do you think?

夏洛克:华生医生,你怎么看?
    

John:Of the message?

约翰:(略显局促)关于信息吗?
         

Sherlock:Of the body. You’re a medical man.

夏洛克:关于尸体。你是个医生。
    

Lestrade:We have a whole team right outside.

雷斯垂德:外面就有我们一支专业团队。
     

Sherlock:They won’t work with me.

夏洛克:他们又不和我一起工作。
    

Lestrade:I’m breaking every rule letting you in here…

雷斯垂德:我费尽周折让你来这儿——
     

Sherlock:Yes, because you need me.

夏洛克:是的,因为你需要我。
    

Lestrade:Yes, I do. God help me.

雷斯垂德:(顿)是,没错。天,帮帮我吧。
        

Sherlock:Dr Watson.

夏洛克:华生医生。
    

John:Hm?

约翰:嗯?(盯着夏洛克,又看向雷斯垂德)
   

Lestrade:Oh, do as he says. Help yourself. Anderson, keep everyone out for a couple of minutes…

雷斯垂德:哦,照他说的,你随意。(出门)安德森,让大伙离开几分钟!
     

(约翰蹲在女尸旁,放下拐杖,看着夏洛克)


Sherlock:Well.

夏洛克:开始吧。
    

John:What am I doing here?

约翰:要我来这儿做什么?
   

Sherlock:Helping me make a point. I’m supposed to…

夏洛克:(小声)帮我理清思绪,我想你能——
        
               
John:be helping you pay the rent.

约翰:帮你分担房租。
   

Sherlock:This is more fun.

夏洛克:这更有趣。
    

John:Fun? There’s a woman lying dead.

约翰:有趣?这儿躺着个死去的女人。
   

Sherlock:Perfectly sound analysis, but I was hoping you’d go deeper.

夏洛克:(看着约翰)分析得不错,但我希望你能更深入。
          

(约翰也看着夏洛克)

(雷斯垂德进来)

(约翰挪动不便的右腿,检视尸体)


John:Yeah… Asphyxiation, probably. Passed out, choked on her own vomit. Can’t smell any alcohol on her. It could have been a seizure. Possibly drugs…

约翰:好吧……可能是窒息死亡,神志不清,被自己的呕吐物呛到。在她身上闻不到酒味,可能是突发疾病,可能是毒品——
   

Sherlock:You know what it was, you’ve read the papers.

夏洛克:……你知道这事了,你看了报纸?
    

John:Well, she’s one of the suicides. The fourth…

约翰:好吧,她是四个自杀者中的一个……
   

Lestrade:Sherlock, two minutes, I said, I need anything you got.

雷斯垂德:夏洛克,两分钟了,有何发现?
     

Sherlock:Victim is in her late 30s. Professional person, going by her clothes. I’m guessing something in the media, going by the frankly alarming shade of pink.

夏洛克:受害者年近四十,(起身)从她的衣着来看,是位职业女性。我猜她应该是传媒界的,就她一身抢眼的粉色而言。
    

(约翰起身,边听边从尸体上印证)


Sherlock:Travelled from Cardiff today intending to stay in London one night from the size of her suitcase.

夏洛克:她今天从加的夫来,打算在伦敦住一晚,从她行李箱的大小能看出。
    

Lestrade:Suitcase?

雷斯垂德:行李箱?
     

Sherlock:Suitcase, yes. She’s been married at least ten years, but not happily. She’s had a string of lovers, but none of them knew she was married.

夏洛克:是的,行李箱。她结婚至少十年,但并不幸福,她有一堆情人,却没人知道她已婚。
    

Lestrade:Oh, for God’s sake, if you’re just making this up…

雷斯垂德:哦天,你胡诌吧……
     

Sherlock:Her wedding ring. Ten years old at least. The rest of her jewellery has been regularly cleaned, but not her wedding ring. State of her marriage right there. The inside is shinier than the outside. That means it’s regularly removed. The only polishing it gets is when she works it off her finger. It’s not for work, look at her nails. She doesn’t work with her hands, so who does she remove her rings for? Clearly not one lover. She’d never sustain the fiction of being single over that amount of time, so more likely a string of them, simple.

夏洛克:她的婚戒,至少有十年之久,其它首饰都清洁得很干净,只有婚戒不是,说明了她的婚姻状况。内侧比外面光洁,说明她经常摘掉,只有当她摘掉戒指时,内侧才会被蹭亮,这么做不是因为工作,看看她的指甲——她不是做手工活的,那她为什么要摘下戒指呢?显然她不止一个情人,不然不可能假装单身那么久,所以更可能是有很多人。 


John:Brilliant.

约翰:精彩!
   

夏洛克:……


John:Sorry.

约翰:(自觉失态)抱歉。
   

Lestrade:Cardiff?

雷斯垂德:加的夫呢?
     

Sherlock:It’s obvious, isn’t it?

夏洛克:这很明显,不是吗?
    

John:It’s not obvious to me.

约翰:对我来说不明显。
   

Sherlock:Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains, it must be so boring. Her coat. It’s slightly damp, she’s been in heavy rain the last few hours no  rain anywhere in London in that time. Under her coat collar is damp, too. She’s turned it up against the wind. She’s got an umbrella in her pocket, but it’s dry and unused. Not just wind,  strong wind, too strong to use her umbrella.We know from her suitcase that she was intending to stay overnight so she must have come a decent distance. But she can’t have travelled more than two or three hours because her coat still hasn’t dried. So, where has there been heavy rain and strong wind, within the radius of  that travel time? Cardiff.

夏洛克:(眯缝双眼)老天,你们脑袋瓜里装的都是些什么?得多无聊啊!她的外套有点儿潮湿,她在近个小时内淋了暴雨,而伦敦这段时间没下雨;她大衣立领也湿了,她曾竖起衣领遮挡风雨;口袋里有伞,但却是干的,没有用过,说明不只是风,而是大风,大到没法撑伞。我们从她的行李箱能看出,她打算在此过夜,那她一定是远道而来,但又没有超过两三个小时,因为她的外套还没干,所以,刚才什么地方有暴风雨,且在两三个小时的旅程内——(掏出手机,给探长、约翰看查询结果)加的夫。
          

John:Fantastic!

约翰:(不禁)精彩绝伦!
       

Sherlock:Do you know you do that out loud?

夏洛克:你知道你喊出声了吗?
        

John:Sorry, I’ll shut up.

约翰:抱歉,我闭嘴。
   

夏洛克:(看着约翰)不……很好。
    Yes.. fine.


Lestrade:Why do you keep saying suitcase?

雷斯垂德:为什么一直说行李箱?
     

Sherlock:Yes, where is it? She must have had a phone or an organizer. Find out who Rachel is.

夏洛克:对啊,它在哪儿?(四下查看)她一定有个电话或记事本。查查谁是蕾切尔。
    

Lestrade:She was writing Rachel?

雷斯垂德:她写的是蕾切尔?
     

Sherlock::No, she was leaving an angry note in German - of course she was writing Rachel, no other word it can be. The question is why did she wait until she was dying to write it?

夏洛克:不,她是用德语留了句愤怒的遗言——她写的是当然是蕾切尔,不可能是其他。问题是她为什么要等到快死的时候才写下来?
    

Lestrade:How do you know she had a suitcase?

雷斯垂德:你怎么知道她有个行李箱?
     

Sherlock:Tiny splash marks on her right heel and calf not present on the left. She was dragging a wheeled suitcase behind her with her right hand, by that splash pattern. Smallish case, going by the spread. Case that size, woman this clothes - conscious could only be an overnight bag, Where is it, what have you done with it?

夏洛克:她右脚后跟和小腿肚上有泥浆痕迹,左边却没有;从泥点的形状可以看出,她右手拉着一个有轮的行李箱;从泥点的分布可以看出是个小箱子。这种大小的箱子,对这么注重穿着的女士而言,只够住一个晚上,所以我们知道她只待一晚。箱子呢?你们拿去做什么了?(蹲下继续检视尸体)
    
    
Lestrade:There wasn’t a case.

雷斯垂德:这里没有箱子。
     

(约翰看向探长)


Sherlock:Say that again.

夏洛克:(抬头看着探长)再说一遍?
            

Lestrade:There wasn’t a case. There was never any suitcase.

雷斯垂德:这里没有箱子,从来就没有什么箱子。
     

Sherlock:Suitcase! Did anyone find a suitcase? Was there a suitcase in this house.

夏洛克:(突然起身)行李箱!(冲到房间外)有人看到一个行李箱吗?这房子里有个行李箱……
          

Lestrade:Sir, there was no case!

雷斯垂德:(走出房间)先生,这儿没有箱子!
           

Sherlock:But they take the poison themselves, swallow the pills.

夏洛克:但他们是自己吞药服毒的。
    

(约翰拄着拐杖步出)


Sherlock:There are clear signs, even you lot couldn’t miss them.

夏洛克:这么明显的事,(冲下楼)你们这么多人竟然都没发现。
    

Lestrade:Right, thanks. And…?

雷斯垂德:好吧,谢了,然后呢?
     

Sherlock:It’s murder, all of them. I don’t know how. But they’re not suicides, they’re serial killings. We’ve got a serial killer. I love it. There’s always something to look forward to.

夏洛克(停步):这是谋杀,全部。我还不知道方法。他们不是自杀,是连环谋杀案。(合掌)我们碰到了一个连环杀手,我喜欢!总有一些值得期待了。(下楼)
        

Lestrade:Why are you saying that?

雷斯垂德(朝下):为什么这么说?
         

Sherlock:Her case! Come on. Where is her case? Did she eat it? Someone else was here and they took her case! So the killer must have driven here. Forgot the case was in the car.

夏洛克(抬头):她的箱子好吗,她的箱子呢?被她吃了吗?现场有人拿走了她的箱子!(喃喃自语)所以杀手一定是开车到这里,把箱子忘在了车里。
        

John:She could have checked into a hotel left the case there.

约翰:她也可能住进了酒店,把箱子放在那儿了。
   

Sherlock:No, she’s never got to the hotel. Look at her hair. She colour-coordinates her lipstick and her shoes. She’d never have left any hotel with her hair still looking.. Ohh…Oh!

夏洛克:不,她没去过酒店,看看她的头发——她口红和鞋的颜色是一样的,她不可能到了酒店还让她的头发看上去——哦……哦!(拍手)
    

Lestrade:Sherlock? What is it, what?

雷斯垂德:夏洛克?怎么了,什么呀?
     

Sherlock:Serial killers, always hard. You have to wait for them to make a mistake.

夏洛克:连环杀手总是很难,你得等着他们自己犯错。
    

Lestrade:We can’t just wait!

雷斯垂德:我们可不能只是等着!
     

Sherlock:Oh, we’re done waiting. Look at her, really look! Houston, we have a mistake. Get on to Cardiff. Find out Jennifer Wilson’s family and friends were. Find Rachel!

夏洛克:哦,不用再等了!看看她,好好看看吧!休斯顿,我们弄错了,去查查加的夫那边!找到詹妮弗·威尔森的家人和朋友。找到蕾切尔!
    

Lestrade:Of course, yeah, but what mistake?!

雷斯垂德:当然,好吧,可弄错什么?
     

Sherlock:Pink!

夏洛克:(趴在楼梯扶手朝上)粉红!


雷斯垂德:???


Anderson:Let’s get on with it.

安德森:接着弄吧!
    

约翰:(站在原地)……(下楼)




(切至,外景,夜,犯罪现场外)

(约翰左右张望,不知如何是好,来到警戒线处)


Sally:He’s gone.

萨莉:(见到约翰)他走了。
         

John:Who? Sherlock Holmes?

约翰:谁?夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗?
   

Sally:Yeah, he just took off. He does that.

萨莉:是啊,他就那么走了,他就那样。
   

John:Is he coming back?

约翰:他还会回来吗?
   

Sally:Didn’t look like it.

萨莉:看样子不会。
   

John:Right. Right… Yes, sorry, where am I?

约翰:(点头张望)好吧。(喃喃自语)好吧……对了,抱歉,我这是在哪儿?
         

Sally:Brixton.

萨莉:(回头看约翰)布里克斯顿。
       

John:Do you know where I could get a cab? It’s just erm… well, my leg…

约翰:你知道哪儿能打到车吗?那个……好吧,(看向下身)我的腿……
   

Sally:Try the main road.

萨莉:唉,(拉起警戒线)去主干道上试试吧。
   

John:Thanks.

约翰:谢谢。(离开)
   

Sally:But you’re not his friend. He doesn’t have friends.

萨莉:你并不是他的朋友。他没有朋友。
   

(约翰转身看着萨莉)


Sally:So who are you?

萨莉:所以,你是谁?
   

John:I’m.. I’m nobody. I just met him.

约翰:我……我谁也不是,我们才刚认识。
   

Sally:OK, bit of advice then, stay away from that guy.

萨莉:那好,一点小建议,远离那家伙。
   

John:Why?

约翰:为什么?
   

Sally:You know why he’s here?

萨莉:……知道他为什么来这儿吗?
      

约翰:……


Sally:He’s not paid or anything. He likes it. He gets off on it. The weirder the crime, the more he gets off. And you know what one day just showing up won’t be enough. One day we’ll be standing round a body and Sherlock Holmes will be the one that put it there.
  
萨莉:啥报酬没有,他喜欢这个,他沉迷其中,案件越离奇他就越来劲。你知道吗,总有一天这将无法满足他,总有一天我们会站在一句尸体旁,而夏洛克·福尔摩斯就是那个凶手。
   

John:Why would he do that?

约翰:为什么他要那么做?
   

Sally:Because he’s a psychopath.

萨莉:因为他是神经病。
   

约翰:……


Sally:Psychopaths get bored.

萨莉:神经病总会感到无聊。
   

Anderson:Donovan!

安德森:(画外音)多诺万!
         

Sally:Coming! Stay away from Sherlock Holmes.

萨莉:来了!(回头)离夏洛克·福尔摩斯远点儿。
   

(约翰舔舔舌,拄拐杖离开)

(电话亭里电话铃响)

约翰:(看过去)……(回头接着走)




(切至,外景,夜,主干道)


John:Taxi! Taxi…

约翰:(招手)出租车!出租车!
       

(电话亭里电话铃响)

(约翰看着)

(便利店员出来要接,铃声停)

约翰:……(接着走)

(路口转角电话亭里电话铃响)


John:Hello?

约翰:……(左右张望,进去接)喂?
   

Mycroft:There is a security camera on the building to your left. Do you see it?

麦考夫:(画外音)在你左边的大楼上有个监控,看到了吗?
         

John:Who’s this? Who’s speaking?

约翰(顿):你是谁?你是哪位?
      

Mycroft:Do you see the camera, Dr Watson?

麦考夫:(画外音)看到摄像头了吗,华生医生?
         

John:Yeah, I see it.

约翰:(望出去)是的,我看到了。
   

Mycroft:Watch.

麦考夫:(画外音)看好。
         

(摄像头转动)


Mycroft:There’s another camera on the building opposite you. Do you see it?

麦考夫:(画外音)对面的大楼上有另外的摄像头在对着你,看到了吗?
         

(摄像头转动)


Mycroft:And finally, at the top of the building on your right.

麦考夫:(画外音)还有一个,在你右边大楼的顶层。
         

(约翰回头向上看)

(摄像头转动)


John:How are you doing this?

约翰:你怎么做到的?
       

Mycroft:Get into the car, Dr Watson.

麦考夫:(画外音)上车,华生医生。
         

(电话亭外停下一辆黑色轿车)


Mycroft:I would make some sort of threat, but I’m sure your situation is quite clear to you.

麦考夫(画外音):我来可以威胁下你,但我想你一定非常清楚自己的处境。
         

(司机下车,为约翰开后车门。电话挂断)

约翰:……(放下听筒,上车)

(轿车驶离)




(切至,移动,车内)

(年轻女人坐左边玩手机)


John:Hello?

约翰:……你好?
   

Secretary:Hi.

秘书:(看了约翰一眼)嗨。(接着玩手机)
           

John:What’s your name, then?

约翰:……你叫什么名字?
   

Secretary:Er.. Anthea.

秘书:呃……安西娅。
   

John:Is that your real name?

约翰:是你的真名吗?
   

Secretary:No.

秘书:(抬头看了一眼约翰)不是。
             

John:I’m John.

约翰:……我是约翰。
   

Secretary:Yes, I know.

秘书(玩手机,头不抬):是,我知道。
            

John:Any point asking.. where am I going?

约翰:(看着秘书)……我有必要问问我是去哪儿吗?
         

Secretary:None at all… John.

秘书:(抬头看约翰)没必要,约翰。
          

John:OK.

约翰:(点点头)好吧。
        



(切至,内景,某建筑仓库)

(中间一把椅子)

(麦考夫拄黑伞等着)

(约翰拄拐杖来到)


Mycroft:Have a seat, John.

麦考夫:坐吧,约翰。
   

John:You know, I’ve got a phone. I mean, very clear and all that, but er.. you could just phone me. On my phone.

约翰:(边走来边说道)你知道,我有手机,我是说,一切安排得都很巧妙,但是、呃……你只要打电话给我就可以了,打我手机。(站定)
       

Mycroft:When one is avoiding the attention of Sherlock Holmes, one learns to be discreet, hence this place. Your leg must be hurting you. Sit down.

麦考夫:要想不引起夏洛克·福尔摩斯的注意,你就得学会谨慎,所以才这里见面。你的腿一定很疼,坐吧。
    

John:I don’t want to sit down.

约翰:我不想坐。
   

Mycroft:You don’t seem very afraid.

麦考夫:你看上去不怎么害怕啊。
    

John:You don’t seem very frightening.

约翰:你也不怎么吓人。
   

Mycroft:Yes.. The bravery of the soldier. Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity, don’t you think? What is your connection to Sherlock Holmes?

麦考夫(大笑):是的,军人的勇敢。勇敢是愚蠢最好的借口,你觉得呢?你和夏洛克·福尔摩斯是什么关系?
        

John:I don’t have one. I barely know him, I met him.. yesterday.

约翰:没关系,我几乎不认识他,昨天……才见过面。
   

Mycroft:Mmm, and since yesterday you’ve moved in with him and now you’re solving crimes together. Might we expect a happy announcement by the end of the week?

麦考夫:嗯,昨天才认识,今天就住在一起了,现在还一起查案,是不是这周末就该宣布好事了?
    

John:Who are you?

约翰:(皱眉)你哪位?
   

Mycroft:An interested party.

麦考夫:对此感兴趣的人。
    

John:Interested in Sherlock? Why? I’m guessing you’re not friends.

约翰:对夏洛克感兴趣吗?为什么?我猜你们并不是朋友。
   

Mycroft:You’ve met him. How many friends do you imagine he has?

麦考夫:你见过他的,你想他能有几个朋友。
    

(约翰无言)


Mycroft:I’m the closest thing to a friend that Sherlock Holmes is capable of having.

麦考夫:我是夏洛克认识的人里面,最接近于朋友的一位了。
    

John:And what’s that?

约翰:那么是他什么人?
   

Mycroft:An enemy.

麦考夫:敌人。
    

John:An enemy?

约翰:敌人?
   

Mycroft:In his mind, certainly. If you were to ask him, he’d probably say his arch-enemy. He does love to be dramatic.

麦考夫:在他看来,当然是。问他的话,他可能会说我是他的死敌,他确实喜欢把事情戏剧化。
    

John:Well, thank God you’re above all that.

约翰:好吧,还好你没到那种程度。
   

麦考夫:……

(约翰手机响,掏出来看)

【Baker Street. Come at once if convenient. SH 贝克街,方便的话立刻过来。夏·福】


Mycroft:I hope I’m not distracting you.

麦考夫:希望我没打扰到你。
    

John:Not distracting me at all.

约翰(盯着手机):一点儿没有。
         

Mycroft:Do you plan to continue your association with Sherlock Holmes?

麦考夫:你打算和夏洛克·福尔摩斯接着合作下去吗?
    

John:I could be wrong but I think that’s none of your business.

约翰:可能我错了,但我觉得这和你无关。
   

Mycroft:It could be.

麦考夫:可能有关哦。
    

John:It really couldn’t.

约翰:真不关你事。
   

Mycroft:If you do move into, erm.. 221B Baker Street, I’d be happy to pay you a meaningful sum of money on a regular basis to ease your way.

麦考夫:如果你真搬进,嗯……(拿出记事本)贝克街221B号的话,我很乐意定期付给你一份可观的报酬。(收起记事本)
    

John:Why?

约翰:为什么?
   

Mycroft:Because you’re not a wealthy man.

麦考夫:因为你不是个有钱人。
    

John:In exchange for what?

约翰:交换条件是什么?
   

Mycroft:Information. Nothing indiscreet. Nothing you’d feel.. uncomfortable with. Just tell me what he’s up to.

麦考夫:消息。不是什么绝密那种,不会让你为难的,你只要告诉我他在做什么。
    

John:Why?

约翰:为什么?
   

Mycroft:I worry about him. Constantly.

麦考夫:我担心他,经常。
    

John:That’s nice of you.

约翰:你真好。
   

Mycroft:But I would prefer for various reasons that my concern go unmentioned, we have what you might call a.. difficult relationship.

麦考夫:但是因为种种原因,我希望你能对此保密,我和他……我们之间相处得有点……不太融洽。
    

(约翰手机响,掏出来看)

【If inconvenient, come anyway. SH 不方便也要来。夏·福】


John:No.

约翰:……不。
   

Mycroft:But I haven’t mentioned a figure.

麦考夫:可我还没开价呢。
    

John:Don’t bother.

约翰:不用了。
   

Mycroft:You’re very loyal very quickly.

麦考夫:(笑)这么快就对他忠心耿耿了?
       

John:No, I’m not, I’m just not interested.

约翰:不,不是,只是我对此不感兴趣。
   

Mycroft:“Trust issues”.. it says here.

麦考夫:(看着约翰,取出记事本)这里写着「信任危机」……
    

John:What’s that?

约翰:(皱眉)那是什么?
   

Mycroft:Could it be that you’ve decided to trust Sherlock Holmes of all people?

麦考夫:你是不信任其他人,也要信任夏洛克·福尔摩斯吗?
    

John:Who says I trust him?

约翰:谁说我信任他了?
   

Mycroft:You don’t seem the kind to make friends easily.

麦考夫:你不像是容易把别人当朋友的人。
    

John:Are we done?

约翰:……说完了吗?
   

Mycroft:You tell me.

麦考夫:(看着约翰)你来说吧。
          

约翰:(与麦考夫对峙)……(转身离开)


Mycroft:I imagine people have already warned you to stay away from him, but I can see from your left hand that’s not going to happen.

麦考夫:我想已经有人警告过你,离他远点儿了。但从你的左手来看,你不会那么做。
    

John:My what?

约翰:(停下)……(转身)我的什么?
       

Mycroft:Show me.

麦考夫:给我看看。
    

(二人对峙)

(约翰举起左手)

(麦考夫走近,欲查看约翰的手)


John:Don’t..

约翰:(闪躲)别……
       

(麦考夫眼神)

约翰:……(伸出给麦考夫看)


Mycroft:Remarkable.

麦考夫:(翻过约翰手)真了不起。
           

John:What is..

约翰:什么……
   

Mycroft:Most people.. blunder round this city, and all they see are streets and shops and cars. When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield. You’ve seen it already, haven’t you?

麦考夫:这个城市的大多数人都不太明智,他们眼中只有街道商铺、车来人往,而和夏洛克·福尔摩斯在一起,你能看到战场。你已经见过了,不是吗?
    

John:What’s wrong with my hand?

约翰:我的手怎么了?
   

Mycroft:You have an intermittent tremor in your left hand. Your therapist thinks it’s post-traumatic stress disorder. She thinks you’re haunted by memories of your military service.

麦考夫:你的左手间歇性颤抖,你的理疗师认为是创伤后应激障碍,她以为你遭受着军旅生涯记忆的困扰。
    

John:Who the hell are you..

约翰:你到底是谁。
   

麦考夫:……


John:How do you know that?

约翰:你怎么知道这些的?
   

Mycroft:Fire her. She’s got it the wrong way round. You’re under stress right now and your hand is perfectly steady. You’re not haunted by the war, Dr Watson.. You miss it.

麦考夫:炒了她吧,她的想法完全错了。你现在处于压力之下,可你的手却稳如磐石……你不是被战争困扰,华生医生,你想念它。
    

约翰:……


Mycroft:Welcome back.

麦考夫:(小声)欢迎回来。(错身)
        

(约翰手机响)


Mycroft:Time to choose a side, Dr Watson.
        
麦考夫:(边走边说)该选边站了,华生医生。(离开)
          

约翰:……


Secretary:I’m to take you home.

秘书(边玩手机边走来):我会带你回家。
            

(约翰掏出手机)

【Could be dangerous. SH 可能会有危险。夏·福】

(约翰揣好手机,盯着自己的左手看)


Secretary:Address?

秘书:地址?
   

John:Er, Baker Street. 221B Baker Street. But I need to stop off somewhere first.

约翰:呃,贝克街。贝克街221B号。(随女秘书离开)但我得先去个地方。
   



(切至,内景,暗,约翰之前住的公寓)

(约翰开门来到,打开灯)

(走到写字台,拉开抽屉)

(取出手枪,别在身后,离开)




(切至,外景,夜,贝克街)

(车子驶来)

(切至,车内)


John:Listen, your boss. Any chance you could not tell him this is where I went?

约翰:(解开安全带)听着,你的老板……你能别告诉他我去了哪儿吗?
          

Secretary:Sure.

秘书:(抬头看约翰)好啊。(埋头玩手机)
       

John:You’ve told him already, haven’t you?

约翰:你已经告诉他了是吧?
   

Secretary:Yeah.

秘书:(抬头看约翰)是的。(埋头玩手机)
       

John:Hey, erm.. do you ever get any free time?

约翰:……(打开车门,回头)嘿、嗯……你有时间吗?
   

Secretary:Oh, yeah. Lots.

秘书:(玩手机,笑)哦,有呀,很多。
          

约翰:……(看着秘书)


Secretary:Bye.

秘书:?(抬头看约翰)掰?
          

John:OK.

约翰:好吧。(下车)
   



(切至,室内,221B)

(夏洛克躺在沙发上)


John:What are you doing?

约翰:(返回)你在做什么?
       

Sherlock:Nicotine patch. Helps me think. Impossible to sustain a smoking habit in London these days. Bad news for brain work.

夏洛克:尼古丁贴片——(亮出左手臂上的三片)它能帮助我思考。现在在伦敦当个烟鬼不容易,不利大脑思考。
    

John:It’s good news for breathing.

约翰:但有利呼吸。
   

Sherlock:Oh, breathing! Breathing’s boring.

夏洛克:哦,呼吸!呼吸很无聊。
    

John:Is that.. three patches?

约翰:(走近)你贴了三张贴片吗?
        

Sherlock:It’s a three-patch problem.

夏洛克:是三张级的难题。
    

John:Well..? You asked me to come, I’m assuming it’s important.

约翰(看了眼窗外):好吧……?你让我过来,我以为有重要的事。
          

Sherlock:Oh, yeah, of course. Can I borrow your phone?

夏洛克:(突然睁眼)哦对,当然,我能借你的手机一用吗?
          

John:My phone?

约翰:我的手机?
   

Sherlock:Don’t use mine. Always a chance that my number will be recognised. It’s on the website.

夏洛克:不用我的,我的号码很可能会被认出来,网站上就有。
    

John:Mrs Hudson’s got a phone.

约翰:哈德森太太有手机。
   

Sherlock:Yeah, she’s downstairs. I tried shouting but she didn’t hear.

夏洛克:是的,她在楼下,我喊过她了,但她没听到。
    

John:I was the other side of London…

约翰:……我在城市的另一边。
   

Sherlock:There was no hurry.

夏洛克:那不急。
    

John:Here.

约翰:(忍,掏出手机)给你。
   

(夏洛克手掌朝上)


John:So what’s this about, the case?

约翰:(再忍,把手机放到夏洛克手心)所以事关什么,箱子吗?
   

Sherlock:Her case…

夏洛克:她的箱子……
    

John:Her case?

约翰:她的箱子?
   

Sherlock:Her suitcase, yes, obviously. The murderer took her suitcase, first big mistake.

夏洛克:她的行李箱,没错,显然,凶手拿走了她的行李箱,第一个大错。
    

John:OK, he took her case. So?

约翰:好,他拿走了她的箱子,所以?
   

Sherlock:It’s no use, there’s no other way. We’ll have to risk it. On my desk there’s a number. I want you to send a text.

夏洛克:没用的,没有其他办法,我们只能冒险——我桌上有个号码,我要你发条短信。(举起手机)
    

John:You’ve brought me here.. to send a text.

约翰:(假笑)你叫我来就为了发条短信?
       

Sherlock:Text, yes. The number on my desk.

夏洛克:短信,是的,号码在我桌上。
    

(约翰再忍,上前拿过手机)

(约翰走到窗前张望)


Sherlock:What’s wrong?

夏洛克:(瞥了约翰一眼)怎么了?
    

John:Just met a friend of yours.

约翰:刚才遇到一个你的朋友。
   

Sherlock:A friend?

夏洛克:朋友?
    

Sherlock:An enemy.

约翰:一个敌人。
   

Sherlock:Oh. Which one?

夏洛克:哦,哪一个?
    

John:Well, your arch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies?

约翰:……嗯,你的死敌,照他所说。人真的会有死敌吗?
   

Sherlock:Did he offer you money to spy on me?

夏洛克:他有没有出钱让你监视我?
    

John:Yes.

约翰:有。
   

Sherlock:Did you take it?

夏洛克:你收了吗?
    

John:No.

约翰:没。
   

Sherlock:Pity, we could have split the fee. Think it through next time.

夏洛克:真遗憾,本来我们可以平分来着,下次想清楚。
    

John:Who is he?

约翰:(假笑)他是谁?
      

Sherlock:The most dangerous man you’ve ever met, and not my problem right now. On my desk, the number!

夏洛克:你见过的最危险的人,不过他现在不是我的问题。桌上,号码!
    

John:Jennifer Wilson. That was… Hang on, wasn’t that the dead woman?

约翰:(走到桌前,拿起号码的便签)詹妮弗·威尔逊,这是……等会儿,这不是那个已故女人吗?
                 

Sherlock:Yes. That’s not important. Just enter the number. Are you doing it?

夏洛克:是的,这不重要,输号码。你在输吗?
    

John:Yes.

约翰:在呢。
   

Sherlock:Have you done it?

夏洛克:输完了吗?
    

John:Yeah, hang on!

约翰:完、耐心点儿!(摇头)
   

Sherlock:These words exactly - What happened at Lauriston Gardens? I must have blacked out. 22 Northumberland Street, please come.

夏洛克:完全照我说的写——在劳里斯顿花园发生了什么?我一定是昏过去了,诺森伯兰街22号,拜托快来。


John:You blacked out?

约翰:你昏过去了吗?
   

Sherlock:What? No, no! Type and send it. Quickly. Have you sent it?

夏洛克:什么?不、不是!(起身,踩过桌子)打好了就发出去,快。(拿过粉色行李箱)发出去了吗?
    

John:What’s the address?

约翰:地址是什么?
   

Sherlock:22 Northumberland Street. Hurry up!

夏洛克:诺森伯兰街22号,快点儿!(打开行李箱)
    

John:That’s.. That’s the pink lady’s case, that’s Jennifer Wilson’s case.

约翰:(瞥了眼夏洛克跟前的东西)那是、那是粉红女郎的箱子,詹妮弗·威尔逊的箱子……
   

Sherlock:Yes, obviously.

夏洛克:没错,显然。
    

(约翰看着夏洛克)


Sherlock:Oh, perhaps I should mention - I didn’t kill her.

夏洛克:哦,或许我该声明一下——不是我杀的她。
    

John:I never said you did.

约翰:我从没说是你。
   

Sherlock:Why not? Given that text and the fact I have her case, it’s a perfectly logical assumption.

夏洛克:为什么?我让你发了那条短信,我有她的箱子,完全符合逻辑的推理呀。
    

John:Do people usually assume you’re the murderer?

约翰:(笑)人们常以为你是凶手吗?
   

Sherlock:Now and then, yes.

夏洛克(笑):是啊,时常。(双腿一翘,蹲在单人沙发里)
    

John:OK. How did you get this?  

约翰:……好吧。你怎么拿到箱子的?
   

Sherlock:By looking.

夏洛克:找来的。
    

John:Where?

约翰:(坐进另一张单人沙发)在哪儿?
              

Sherlock:The killer must have driven her to Lauriston Gardens. He could only keep her case by accident if it was in the car. Nobody could be seen with this case with out drawing attention particularly a man. Which is statistically more likely. So obviously he’d feel compelled to get rid of it, the moment he noticed he still had it. Wouldn’t have taken him more than five minutes to realise his mistake. I checked every backstreet wide enough for a  car five minutes from Lauriston Gardens, and anywhere you could dispose of a bulky object without being observed. Took me less than an hour to find the right skip.

夏洛克:凶手一定载她去了去了劳里斯顿花园。箱子在车里的话,凶手便无意间拿到了她的箱子,没人拿着这个箱子而不引人注目的,尤其还是个男人,统计学角度凶手多半是男性。所以显然一旦发现箱子在他车上,就会迫于无奈处理掉。不出五分钟,他就会意识到这个错误。我检查了劳里斯顿花园附近每条五分钟车程内丢掉大件物品都不会引人注意的背街……不到一小时就找到了。
    

John:Pink. You got all that because you realised the case would be pink?

约翰:粉色,因为你觉得箱子是粉色的,就推断出那么多吗?
   

Sherlock:It had to be pink, obviously.

夏洛克:肯定是粉色,显然。
    

John:Why didn’t I think of that?

约翰:(嘟囔)为什么我就想不到呢?
   

Sherlock:Because you’re an idiot.

夏洛克:因为你白痴。
    

约翰:!


Sherlock:No, no, no, don’t look like that. Practically everyone is.

夏洛克:别别别,别那么看我。基本上每个人都是。
    

约翰:……


Sherlock:Now, look. Do you see what’s missing?

夏洛克:那么,你看,发现少了什么吗?
    

John:From the case? How could I?

约翰:箱子里的吗?我哪会知道?
   

Sherlock:Her phone. Where’s her mobile phone? There was no phone on the body, there’s no phone in the case. We know she had one. You just texted it.

夏洛克:她的手机。她手机在哪儿?尸体上没有,箱子里也没有,我们知道她有手机,刚才你还给她发了短信。
    

John:Maybe she left it at home.

约翰:或许她忘在家里了?
   

Sherlock:She has a string of lovers and she’s careful about it. She never leaves her phone at home.

夏洛克:她有那么多情人,肯定非常小心,她从不会把手机落在家里。
    

John:Well, phone.. Why did I just sent that text?

约翰:嗯,手机……为什么让我发那条短信呢?
   

Sherlock:Well, the question is where is her phone now?

夏洛克:好,问题是,现在她的手机在哪儿?
    

John:She could have lost it.

约翰:她可能弄丢了。
   

Sherlock:Yes, or?

夏洛克:好,或者?
    

John:The murderer, you think the murderer has the phone?

约翰:凶手……你认为是凶手拿走了手机?
   

Sherlock:Maybe she.. left it when she left her case. Maybe he took it from her for some reason. Either way, the balance of probability is murderer has her phone.

夏洛克:或许当她落下箱子时,也落下了手机,出于某种原因,凶手把手机拿走了。不管怎么说,手机只可能在凶手那儿。
    

John:Sorry.. wwhat are we doing? Did I just text a murderer? What good will that do?

约翰:抱歉,那我们在干嘛?我刚才发短信给凶手吗?是何用意?
   

(手机铃响)

约翰:?(拿起手机)

【(withheld) calling 未知来电】

约翰:……


Sherlock:A few hours after his last victim, and now he receives a text that can only be form her. If somebody had just found that phone they’d ignore a text like that, but the murderer… would panic.

夏洛克:在刚杀了人的几小时后,他就收到了只可能来自死者的短信……如果只是偶然捡到手机的人,会直接无视这样的短信,而凶手的话……会惊慌失措!(猛然合上行李箱,穿好外套)
    

John:Have you talked to the police?

约翰:你和警察说过了吗?
   

Sherlock:Four people are dead, there isn’t time to talk, please.

夏洛克:已经死了四个人,没那闲工夫,拜托。
    

John:So why are you talking to me?

约翰:那你为啥和我说呢?
   

Sherlock:Mrs Hudson took my skull.

夏洛克:哈德森太太拿走了我的骷髅头。
    

John:So I’m basically filling in for your skull?

约翰:(看向壁炉置物台)所以我是取代了你的骷髅头吗?
            

Sherlock:Relax, you’re doing fine. Well?

夏洛克:放轻松,你做得很好。(穿上大衣)那么?
    

John:Well what?

约翰:那么什么?
   

Sherlock:Well, you could just sit there and watch telly.

夏洛克:好吧,那么你也可以坐在这儿看电视。
    

John:What, you want me to come with you?

约翰:啥呀,你是想让我和你一起去吗?
   

Sherlock:I like company when I go out, and I think better when I talk aloud. The skull just attracts attention, so…

夏洛克:我喜欢出门的时候有个伴,大声讲话更利于我思考。骷髅头太引人注目了,所以……
    

(约翰嘴角牵出笑容)


Sherlock:Problem?

夏洛克:(笑)还有问题吗?(戴上围巾)
       

John:Yeah, Sergeant Donovan.

约翰:那个,多诺万警官……
   

Sherlock:What about her?

夏洛克:她怎么了?
    

John:She said.. you get off on this. You enjoy it.

约翰:她说,你沉迷于此,乐在其中。
   

Sherlock:And I said “dangerous”, and here you are.

夏洛克:(笑)而我说了「危险」,(低语)你还是来了。(出门)
   

John:Damn it!    

约翰:(愣了会儿,拄拐杖站起)该死!(追去)
               



(切至,外景,夜,街上)


John:Where are we going?

约翰:我们要去哪儿?
   

Sherlock:Northumberland Street’s a five-minute walk from here.

夏洛克:诺森伯兰街,步行5分钟到那儿。
    

John:You think he’s stupid enough to go there?

约翰:你以为凶手会蠢得真去那儿吗?
   

Sherlock:No, I think he’s brilliant enough. I love the brilliant ones. They’re all so desperate to get caught.

夏洛克:不,我觉得他非常聪明。我喜欢聪明人。但他们都巴不得被抓到。
    

John:Why?

约翰:为什么?
   

Sherlock:Appreciation! Applause! At long last the spotlight. That’s the frailty of genius, John. It needs an audience.

夏洛克:被人欣赏!受人追捧!最终成为焦点。这就是天才的弱点,约翰,他们需要观众。
    

John:Yeah.

约翰:是啊。
   

Sherlock:This is his hunting ground. Right here in the heart of the city. Now that we know his victims were abducted, that changes everything. Because all of his victims disappeared from busy streets, crowded places but nobody saw them go. Think! Who do we trust, even though we don’t know them? Who passes unnoticed wherever they go? Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?

夏洛克:这就是他的狩猎场,就在这座城市的中心。现在我们知道受害人是被人挟持的,情况就完全不同了,因为所有受害人都消失于繁忙的街道、闹市,但却没人注意到他们消失了。想想看!谁能让我们即便素不相识也非常信任?谁能不管去哪儿都不引人注意?谁在人群中狩猎?
    

John:Don’t know. Who?

约翰:不知道,谁呢?
   

Sherlock:Haven’t the faintest. Hungry?

夏洛克:暂无头绪。饿吗?
    



(切至,内景,餐厅)


Sherlock:Thank you, Billy. 22 Northumberland Street. Keep your eyes on it.

夏洛克:(二人进入,眼神示意)谢了,比利。(脱下大衣,靠窗坐下)诺森伯兰街22号,盯紧它。
               

John:He’s not just going to ring the doorbell? Well, he’d need to be mad.

约翰:(脱下外套)他不会直接按门铃吧?你看,他疯了。
         

Sherlock:He has killed four people.

夏洛克:他已经杀了4个人。
    

John:OK.

约翰:好吧。
   

Angelo:Sherlock. Anything on the menu, whatever you want, free. On the house, for you and for your date.

安吉洛(走来):夏洛克。(握手)菜单上的,想吃什么随便点,记我账上,你和你的伴侣都是。(递出菜单)
       

Sherlock: Do you want to eat?

夏洛克:你想吃点儿吗?
    

John:I’m not his date.

约翰:(接过菜单,对安吉洛)我不是他的伴侣。
         

Angelo:This man got me off a murder charge.

安吉洛:这个人帮我摆脱了谋杀的嫌疑。
    

Sherlock:This is Angelo. Three years ago, I successfully proved to Lestrade at the time of a particularly vicious triple murder that Angelo was in different part of town house-breaking.

夏洛克:这是安吉洛。三年前,我成功地向雷斯垂德证明了一起极其残暴的三重谋杀案发生时,安吉洛正在其他地方入室抢劫。
    

约翰:……


Angelo:He cleared my name.

安吉洛:他洗清了我的罪名。
    

Sherlock:I cleared it a bit. Anything happening opposite?

夏洛克:只洗清了一点儿。对面有出什么事吗?
    

Angelo:Nothing.

安吉洛:没有。因为这个人,我才没坐牢的。
    But for this man, I’d have gone to prison.


Sherlock:You did go to prison.

夏洛克:你是坐了牢。
    

Angelo:I’ll get a candle for the table. It’s more romantic.

安吉洛:我给你们点上蜡烛,这样更浪漫。(离去)
    

John:I’m not his date!

约翰:我不是他伴侣!
   

Sherlock:You may as well eat. We might have a long wait.

夏洛克:你还是吃点吧,可能有得等。(盯着窗外)
    

(安吉洛端上蜡烛后离开)


John:Thanks. People don’t have arch-enemies.

约翰:谢谢。……人不会有死敌的。
   

Sherlock:Sorry?

夏洛克:(看向约翰)什么?
          

John:In real life. There are no arch-enemies in real life. Doesn’t happen.

约翰:现实生活中。在现实生活中是没有死敌的,不会发生。
   

Sherlock:Doesn’t it? Sounds a bit dull.

夏洛克:(接着盯梢)没有吗?真乏味。
          

John:So who did I meet?

约翰:所以我见到的是谁?
   

Sherlock:What do real people have, then, in their.. “real lives”?

夏洛克:人都有什么在他们的……「现实生活」中?
    

John:Friends? Or people they know, people they like, people they don’t like… girlfriends, boyfriends.

约翰:朋友吧?或者认识的人,喜欢的人,不喜欢的人……女朋友,男朋友?
   

Sherlock:Yes, well, as I was saying, dull.

夏洛克:没错,对,如我所说,无趣。
    

John:You don’t have a girlfriend, then.

约翰:那你没有女朋友了。
   

Sherlock:Girlfriend.. no, not  really my area.

夏洛克:女朋友……不,不是我的风格。
    

John:Oh, right. Do you have a boyfriend? Which is fine, by the way.

约翰:……哦,好吧。你有男朋友?是说,都很好。
   

Sherlock:I know it’s fine.

夏洛克(看着约翰):我知道很好。
          

John:So you’ve got a boyfriend then.

约翰:(笑)这么说你有男朋友了。
      

Sherlock:No.

夏洛克:没有。
    

John:Right. OK.

约翰:好的,好吧。(笑)
   

夏洛克(眯起眼睛):……


John:You’re unattached. Like me. Fine. Good.

约翰:你无牵无挂,和我一样。好,很好。(低头吃东西)
   

Sherlock:John, erm… I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work, and while I’m flattered, but I’m really not looking for any…

夏洛克(想了想哪没对):约翰,呃……我想你应该知道,我是个已经和工作结婚的人,虽然我受宠若惊,但我真不会找……
            

John:No, I’m not asking. No.

约翰:不,我不是在询问,不是,
   

夏洛克:……


John:I’m just saying, it’s all fine.

约翰:我只是说,都可以。
   

Sherlock:Good. Thank you.

夏洛克:……那就好,谢谢。
    

约翰:……


Sherlock:Look across the street. Taxi. It’s stopped.

夏洛克:快看街对面,有辆出租车停下了。
    

(约翰回头看)


Sherlock:Nobody getting in, and nobody getting out. Why a taxi? Oh, that’s clever. Is it clever? Why is it clever?

夏洛克:没人进去,也没人出来。为什么是出租车呢?哦,太聪明了,聪明吧?为什么聪明?
    

John:That’s him?

约翰:是他吗?
   

Sherlock:Don’t stare.

夏洛克:别盯着看。
    

John:You’re staring.

约翰(回头):你也在盯着。
    

Sherlock:We can’t both stare. 

夏洛克:咱俩不能都盯着。(拿上大衣追出去)
    

(约翰随后拿起外套跟上)

(特写,被落下的拐杖)




(切至,外景,夜,诺森伯兰街)

(出租车开走)

(夏洛克追,被一旁驶来的小轿车撞上,接着追)


John:Sorry!

约翰:(随后,对轿车司机)抱歉!
             

(出租车开远)

(夏洛克停下)


John:I’ve got the cab number.

约翰:我记下了车牌号!
       

Sherlock:Good for you.

夏洛克:你做得真好。(闭眼进入记忆宫殿)
    

(切至,夏洛克脑内伦敦街道图)


Sherlock:Right turn, one way, roadworks, traffic lights, bus lane, pedestrian crossing, left turn only, traffic lights.

夏洛克:(画外音)右转、单行道、道路施工、信号灯、公交专用道、人行横道、左转专用道、信号灯——(睁眼追去)
    

(约翰跟着跑起来)

(夏洛克撞到行人)


John:Sorry!

约翰:抱歉!
   

(穿行在街道,左拐右拐,爬上爬下)


Sherlock:Come on, John…

夏洛克:快点儿,约翰……
    

(房顶,夏洛克跳过楼与楼)

(约翰停下,看着楼下)


Sherlock:Come on, John. We’re losing him.

夏洛克:(画外音)快点儿,约翰,要跟丢了!
         

约翰:……(一个助跑跳了过去)

(两人接着追)

(第一次错过了)


Sherlock:Oh! This way! No, this way!

夏洛克(懊恼):噢!这边!不,是这边!
        

John:Sorry!

约翰:抱歉!
   

(二人接着追)

(在三次时交会)


Sherlock:Police! Open your up!

夏洛克:(冲出,拦下)警察!开门!(气喘吁吁看着乘客)
           

乘客:???


Sherlock:No.. Teeth, tan. What Californian? L.A., Santa Monica. Just arrived.

夏洛克:不是……牙齿,棕色皮肤,加利福尼亚人?(瞥了眼)洛杉矶,圣莫尼卡,刚刚抵达。
    

John:How could you possibly know that?

约翰:你怎么知道的?
   

Sherlock:The luggage. Erm.. probably your first trip to London, right? Going by your final destination and the route the cabbie takes.

夏洛克:行李。(对乘客)呃,你是第一次来伦敦,对吧?从你的目的地和司机带你走的路看出来的。
    

Passenger:Sorry, are you guys the police?

乘客:抱歉,你俩是警察吗?
   

Sherlock:Yeah. Everything all right?

夏洛克(举起证件):对,一切还好吧?
          

Passenger:Yeah.

乘客(松口气):是的。
        

Sherlock:Welcome to London!

夏洛克:……伦敦欢迎你!(离开)
    

John:Er, any problems, just let us know.

约翰:呃,有任何问题请通知我们。(关车门,离开)
   

(切镜)


John:Basically just a cab that happened to slow down.

约翰:基本上只是碰巧减速的出租车吧。
  

Sherlock:Basically. 

夏洛克:基本上。
    

John:Not the murderer?

约翰:不是凶手?
   

Sherlock:Not the murderer, no.

夏洛克:不是凶手,不是。
    

John:Wrong country, good alibi.

约翰:国家不对,很好的不在场证明。
   

Sherlock:As they go.

夏洛克:是啊。
    

John:Hey, where did you get this? Detective Inspector Lestrade?

约翰:嘿,你从哪儿弄来的?(拿过警官证瞧)雷斯垂德探长?
   

Sherlock:Yeah. I pickpocket him when he’s annoying. You can keep that one, I’ve got plenty at the flat.

夏洛克:是,他一惹人烦,我就偷他东西。你留着这个吧,我那儿还有很多。
    

(约翰笑开)


Sherlock:What?

夏洛克:笑什么?
    

John:Nothing, just.. “Welcome to London”?

约翰:没什么,只是……「伦敦欢迎你」?
   

(夏洛克笑)

(切镜)

(不远处,乘客跟真警察指着夏洛克二人)


Sherlock:Got your breath back?

夏洛克:喘过气来了吗?
    

John:Ready when you are.

约翰:准备就绪。
   

(二人跑开)




(切至,室内,221B玄关)


John:OK. That was ridiculous. That was the most ridiculous thing.. I’ve ever done.

约翰:(二人回返,脱下外套挂好)好了……太荒唐了,(和夏洛克靠在墙边)这是我做过的最荒唐的事……
                

Sherlock:And you invaded Afghanistan.

夏洛克:你还入侵阿富汗了呢。
    

(约翰笑开)

(夏洛克跟着笑了)


John:That wasn’t just me. Why aren’t we back at the restaurant?

约翰:又不是只有我一个。我们为什么不回餐厅去?
   

Sherlock:They can keep an eye out. It was a long shot anyway.

夏洛克:他们会盯梢的。反正就是个猜测。
    

John:So what were we doing there?

约翰:所以我们去那儿干嘛的呢?
   

Sherlock:Oh, just passing the time. And proving a point.

夏洛克:哦,打发下时间。而且证实了一点。
    

John:What point?

约翰:证实了什么?
   

Sherlock:You. Mrs Hudson! Dr Watson will take the room upstairs.

夏洛克:你呀。哈德森太太!华生医生要楼上那间房。(看着约翰)
    

John:Says who?

约翰:谁说的?
   

Sherlock:Says the man at the door.

夏洛克:门口那人说的。
    

(有人敲门)

约翰:?(去开门)

(切镜,门口)

(约翰打开门)


Angelo:Sherlock texted me. He said you forgot this.

安吉洛:夏洛克发短信说你忘了这个。(拿出拐杖)
    

John:Er, thank you. Thank you.

约翰:(接过)呃!(回头看了眼夏洛克)谢谢。谢谢。(回到室内)


(切镜)


Hudson:Sherlock, what have you done?

哈德森(出来):夏洛克,你做了什么?
     

Sherlock:Mrs Hudson?  

夏洛克:哈德森太太?
    

Hudson:Upstairs.

哈德森:楼上……
    

夏洛克:……(跑上楼)

(约翰随后)




(切至,室内,221B)


Sherlock:What are you doing?

夏洛克:(打开房门)你们在做什么?
         

Lestrade: Well, I knew you’d find the case, I’m not stupid.

雷斯垂德:好吧,我知道你会找到箱子的,我不蠢。
     

Sherlock:You can’t just break into my flat.

夏洛克:你不能私闯我家。
    

Lestrade:And you can’t withhold evidence, and I didn’t break in your flat.

雷斯垂德:而你不能私扣证物。再说我也没擅闯你家。
     

Sherlock:Oh, what do you call this then?

夏洛克:哦,那你说这是在干嘛?
    

Lestrade:It’s a drugs bust.

雷斯垂德:在……在缉毒。
     

John:Seriously? This guy, a junkie?

约翰:真的假的?这家伙,瘾君子?
   

(夏洛克转身)


John:Have you met him?

约翰:(对雷斯垂德)你认识他吗?
   

Sherlock:John…

夏洛克:约翰……
    

John:I’m pretty sure that you could search this flat all day, you wouldn’t find anything you could call recreational.

约翰:我确信即便你在这儿翻上一整天,也找不到任何可供消遣的东西。
   

Sherlock:John, you probably want to shut up now.

夏洛克:(小声)约翰,你最好现在就闭嘴……
     

John: Come on… No..  

约翰:拜托……(看着一脸严肃的夏洛克)不是吧……
   

John:What?

夏洛克:什么?
    

John:You?

约翰:你?
   

Sherlock:Shut up! I’m not your sniffer dog!

夏洛克:闭嘴。(转身对着雷斯垂德)我不是你的警犬!
    

Lestrade:No, Anderson’s my sniffer dog.

雷斯垂德:你不是,安德森才是。
     

Sherlock:Wha..?!

夏洛克:(看向房内)什……?!
          

(房内的安德森朝夏洛克打招呼)


Sherlock:Anderson, what are you doing here on a drugs bust?

夏洛克:安德森,缉毒你来这儿干嘛?
    

Anderson:Oh, I volunteered.

安德森:哦,我自愿的。
    

Lestrade:They all did. They’re not strictly speaking on the drug squad, but they’re very keen.

雷斯垂德:他们都是,严格说来,他们都不负责缉毒,但他们都很热心。
     

Sally:Are these human eyes?

萨莉:这些是人的眼球吧?(手上拿着罐子)
   

Sherlock:Put those back!

夏洛克:放回去!
    

Sally:They were in the microwave.

萨莉:它们在微波炉里啊。
   

Sherlock:It’s an experiment.

夏洛克:这是个实验。
    

Lestrade:Keep looking, guys. Or you could help us properly and I’ll stand them down.

雷斯垂德:继续找,伙计们。或者你好好帮我们,我收队。
     

Sherlock:This is childish.

夏洛克:幼稚!
    

Lestrade:Well, I’m dealing with a child. Sherlock, This is our case. I’m letting you in, but you do not go off on your own. Clear?

雷斯垂德:嗯,我是在对付小孩啊。夏洛克,这是我们的案子,我让你参与,可你不能自己来,清楚吗?
     

Sherlock:Oh what? So you set up a pretend drugs bust to bully me?

夏洛克:哦什么?所以你就假借缉毒来要挟我吗?
    

Lestrade:It stops being pretend if we find anything.

雷斯垂德:我找出些什么就不是了。
     

Sherlock:I am clean!

夏洛克:我是清白的!
    

Lestrade:Is your flat? All of it?

雷斯垂德:你们的公寓呢?也是吗?
     

Sherlock:Don’t even smoke.

夏洛克:(解开袖口)我连烟都不抽。(露出手臂,尼古丁贴片)
          

Lestrade:Neither do I.

雷斯垂德:我也不抽。(手臂也有贴片)
     

夏洛克:……(拉下袖子)


Lestrade:So let’s work together. We’ve found Rachel.

雷斯垂德:所以我们合作吧。(理好袖子)我们找到蕾切尔了。
     

Sherlock:Who is she?

夏洛克:(回头看雷斯垂德)她是谁?
        

Lestrade:Jennifer Wilson’s only daughter.

雷斯垂德:詹妮弗·威尔逊的独女。
     

Sherlock:Her daughter? Why would she write her daughter’s name? Why?

夏洛克:她女儿吗?她为什么要写下她女儿的名字?为什么?
    

Anderson:Never mind that, we found the case.

安德森:别想了,箱子找到了。
    

夏洛克:……

约翰:……


Anderson:According to someone the murder has the case, and we found it in the hands of our favourite psychopath.

安德森:据某人所说,箱子在凶手那儿,我们却在亲爱的神经病人这儿找到了。
    

Sherlock:Not a psychopath. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research. You need to bring Rachel in and I need to question her.

夏洛克:不是神经病,而是高功能反社会人士,查你的吧!(回头对雷斯垂德)你得把蕾切尔带来,我得问问她。
    

Lestrade:She’s dead.

雷斯垂德:她死了。
     

约翰:……


Sherlock:Excellent. How, when and why? Is there a connection? There has to be.

夏洛克:太好了,死亡方式,时间,以及原因?和此案有关联吗?肯定有。
    

Lestrade:Well, I doubt it, since she’s been dead for 14 years. Technically she was never alive. Rachel was Jennifer Willson’s stillborn daughter, 14 years ago.

雷斯垂德:呃,我很怀疑,因为她死了有14年了。准确来说,她从未活过——蕾切尔是詹妮弗·威尔逊14年前胎死腹中的女儿。
     

约翰:……


Sherlock:No, that’s.. that’s not right. How.. Why would she do that? Why?

夏洛克:不,这……这不对啊,怎么会……她为什么这么做?为什么?
    

Anderson:Why would she think of her daughter in her last moments? Yup, sociopath, I’m seeing it now.

安德森:为什么她临死前想她的女儿吗?是了,反社会,我现在见识了。
    

Sherlock:She didn’t think about her daughter. She scratched her name on the floor with her fingernail. She was dying. It took effort, it would have hurt.

夏洛克:她没有想女儿,她用指甲把女儿的名字刻在了地板上,她就要死了,那很费劲,而且会非常疼。(来回踱步)
    

John:You said that the victims all took the poison themselves, that he makes them take it. Well, maybe he.. I don’t know, talks to them. Maybe he used the death of her daughter somehow.

约翰:你说受害人都是自己服药死的,他逼他们吃的。那么,或许他,我也不知道哈,跟他们说了些什么,或许他利用她女儿的死什么的。
   

Sherlock:Yeah, but that was ages ago. Why would she still be upset?

夏洛克:是啊,但那是很久以前的事了,她还有什么可伤心的?
    

(众人懵)


Sherlock:Not good?

夏洛克:?(看着约翰)不太好吗?
    

John:Bit not good, yeah.

约翰:是有点儿,嗯。
   

Sherlock:If you were dying.. if you’d been murdered in your very last few seconds what would you say?

夏洛克:(逼近,小声)如果你就要死了,如果你是被谋杀的,你临终的那几秒会说什么?
           

John:“Please, God, let me live.”

约翰:「求你了,上帝啊,让我活下来吧」……
   

Sherlock:Use your imagination!

夏洛克:发挥你的想象力!
    

John:I don’t have to.

约翰:没必要。
   

Sherlock:Yeah, but if you were clever… Jennifer Wilson running all those lovers, she was clever. She’s trying to tell us something.

夏洛克:……是,但你够聪明的话,詹妮弗·威尔逊有这么多情人,她那么聪明,她想告诉我们些什么。
    

Hudson:Isn’t the doorbell working? Your taxi’s here, Sherlock.

哈德森:(上来)门铃坏了吗?你叫的车来了,夏洛克。
    

Sherlock:I didn’t order a taxi. Go away.    

夏洛克:我没叫出租车,走开!(来回踱步)
    

Hudson:Oh, dear. They’re making such a mess. What are they looking for?

哈德森:哦,天哪,他们弄得这么乱,在找什么啊?
    

John:It’s a drugs bust, Mrs Hudson.

约翰:在缉毒,哈德森太太。
   

Hudson:But they’re just for my hip. They’re herbal soothers…

哈德森:可这是治我的髋关节的,是些草药……
    

Sherlock:Shut up, everybody! Don’t move! Don’t speak! Don’t breathe! I’m trying to think. Anderson, face the other way. You’re putting me off.

夏洛克:闭嘴,所有人!别乱动!别说话!别呼吸!我在思考呢!安德森!把脸转过去,你让我想吐。
    

Anderson:What? My face is..

安德森:啥?我的脸……
    

Lestrade:Everybody quiet and still. Anderson, turn your back.

雷斯垂德:都给我安静,安德森转过去。
     

Anderson:Oh, for God’s sake!

安德森:哦,看在上帝的份上……
    

Lestrade:Your back, now, please!

雷斯垂德:转过去,快点儿,拜托了!
     

安德森:……


Sherlock:Come on, think. Quick!

夏洛克:快点儿,快想啊,快啊 !
    

Hudson:What about your taxi?

哈德森:你叫的车咋办?
    

Sherlock:Mrs Hudson!

夏洛克:哈德森太太!!
    

(房东太太火速撤离)


Sherlock:Ooh.. Hah.. she was clever. Clever,  yes! She’s cleverer than you lot and she’s dead. Do you see, do you get it? She didn’t lose her phone, she never lost it. She planted it on him. When she got out of the car, she knew that she was going to her death. She left the phone in order to lead us to her killer.

夏洛克:哦……哈,她很聪明,多么聪明,是啊!她比你们都聪明,虽然死了。看到没,明白了吗?她没弄丢手机,绝不是遗失,她把它放在凶手那儿,在下车的时候,她就知道自己快要死了,她留下手机,为了指引我们找到凶手。
    

Lestrade:But how?

雷斯垂德:可是怎么找呢?
     

Sherlock:What do you mean, how?

夏洛克:什么怎么找?
    

(雷斯垂德摇头)


Sherlock:Rachel!

夏洛克:蕾切尔!(笑)
    

(众人懵)


Sherlock:Don’t you see? Rachel!

夏洛克:还不明白吗?蕾切尔!
    

安德森:……


Sherlock:Oh.. Look at you lot. You’re all so vacant. Is it nice not being me? It must be so relaxing. Rachel is not a name.

夏洛克:哦……看看你们,啥都不知道。成不了我的感觉很好吧?多么轻松啊!蕾切尔不是个人名!
    

Lestrade:Then what is it?

雷斯垂德:所以是啥?
     

Sherlock:John, on the luggage, there’s a label. E-mail address.

夏洛克:约翰,行李上有个标签,电子邮件地址。
    

(约翰查看标签)

(夏洛克坐在桌前)


John:Er.. jennie.pink@mephone.org.uk

约翰:呃,jennie.pink@mephone.org.uk


Sherlock:She didn’t have a laptop, which means she did her business on her phone. A smartphone, it’s e-mail enabled. So there was a website for her account. The username is her e-mail address - and all together, the password is?

夏洛克:她没有电脑,也就是说她用手机在办公。(在电脑上输入)智能手机,绑定了邮箱,因此有个网站能登录她的账号,用户名就是她的邮箱地址。万事俱备,那么密码呢?
    

John:Rachel.

约翰:蕾切尔。(过来看)
   

Anderson:So we can read her e-mail. So what?

安德森:我们就能看到她的邮件了,那又怎样?
    

Sherlock:Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street. We can do much more than just read her e-mail. It’s a smartphone, it’s got GPS. Which means if you lose it you can locate it online. She’s leading us directly to the man who killed her.

夏洛克:安德森,别嚷嚷,整条街的智商都被你拉低了。我们不仅能看到她的邮件,这是部智能手机,有卫星定位系统,也就是说如果弄丢了,可以上网定位。她要把我们带到杀害她的人跟前。
    

Lestrade:Unless he got rid of it.

雷斯垂德:除非他把手机处理掉。
     

John:We know he didn’t.

约翰:我们知道他没有。
   

Sherlock:Come on, come on, Quickly!

夏洛克:快点儿,快点儿,快啊!
    

Hudson:Sherlock, dear. This taxi driver…

哈德森:(再次来到)夏洛克,亲爱的,那个出租车司机……
          

Sherlock:Mrs Hudson, isn’t it time for your evening soother?

夏洛克:(起身)哈德森太太,是不是到你的用药时间了?
        

(约翰坐下,看着定位图)


Sherlock:Get vehicles, get a helicopter.

夏洛克:(对雷斯垂德)叫辆车,调架直升机。
    

(哈德森太太局促不安)


Sherlock:We can do fast. This phone battery won’t last for ever.

夏洛克:我们最好快点儿,手机电池撑不了多久了。
    

Lestrade:We’ll just have a map reference, not a name?

雷斯垂德:我们只有地图,没有名字?
     

Sherlock:It’s a start!

夏洛克:这是个开始!
    

John:Sherlock…

约翰:(看着电脑上的定位图)夏洛克……
   

Sherlock:Narrows it down from just anyone in London. It’s the first proper lead that we’ve had.

夏洛克:已经缩小了整个伦敦的搜查范围了,这是我们第一条有价值的线索
    

John:Sherlock..

约翰:夏洛克……
   

Sherlock:Where is it? Quickly, where?

夏洛克(凑近):在哪儿?快说,哪儿?
        

John:Here. It’s.. in 221 Baker Street.

约翰:这儿,在……贝克街221号。
   

Sherlock:How can it be here? How?

夏洛克:……怎么会在这儿?怎么会?
    

Lestrade:Well, Maybe it was in the case when you brought it back and it.. fell out somewhere.

雷斯垂德:嗯……或许在箱子里,你带过来的时候……掉在哪儿了。
     

哈德森太太:……

(出租车司机上来)


Anderson:What? And I didn’t notice it?

安德森:什么?可我还没发现。
    

夏洛克:……


John:Anyway, we texted him and he called back.

约翰:不管怎样,我们给他发了短信,他还回了。
   

Lestrade:Guys, we’re also looking for a mobile somewhere here, belonged to the victim…

雷斯垂德:伙计们,还得接着在这儿找手机,那是受害人的……
     

Sherlock:Who do we trust, even if we don’t know them?

夏洛克:(回想)谁即便我们素不相识也会很信任?
        

(特写,出租车司机证件)


夏洛克:……


Sherlock:Who passes unnoticed wherever they go?

夏洛克:(回想)谁不管到哪儿都不会引人注意?
        

(画面闪回受害者招出租车)


Sherlock:Who hunts in the middle of a crowd?

夏洛克:(回想)谁在人群中狩猎?
        

夏洛克:……

(特写,出租车司机掏出粉色手机壳的手机,按下发送)

(手机铃响,夏洛克掏出手机)

【短信:COME WITH ME 跟我来】

(夏洛克看向门口)

(出租车司机转身下楼)


John:Sherlock, you OK?

约翰:(起身)夏洛克,还好吗?
        

Sherlock:What? Yeah, yeah.. I’m fine.

夏洛克:(看着司机离去的背影)什么?嗯嗯,我很好。
             

John:So, how can the phone be here?

约翰:所以手机怎么会在这儿?
   

Sherlock:Don’t know.

夏洛克:不知道。
    

John:I’ll try it again.

约翰:我再试试。
   

Sherlock:Good idea.

夏洛克:好主意。(离开)
   

John: Where are you going?

约翰:你去哪儿?
   

Sherlock:Fresh air, just popping outside for a moment. Won’t be long.

夏洛克:出去透透气,就一会儿,不会太久。
    

John:You sure you’re all right?

约翰:……确定没事吗?
   

Sherlock:I’m fine.

夏洛克:没事。(下楼)
    



(切至,外景,夜,贝克街)

(夏洛克拉开门出来)


Cabbie:Taxi for Sherlock Holmes.

出租车司机:夏洛克·福尔摩斯叫的车。


Sherlock:I didn’t order a taxi.

夏洛克:(关上门,站在221B门下,笑)我没叫出租车。
           

Cabbie:Doesn’t mean you don’t need one.

出租车司机:但不代表你不需要。


Sherlock:You’re the cabbie. The one who stopped outside Northumberland Street.

夏洛克:你是那个出租车司机,停在诺森伯兰街外面的那个——
    

(回忆,诺森伯兰街)

(特写,停在街边的出租车,乘客往后看,司机也往后看)


Sherlock:It was you. Not your passenger.

夏洛克:是你,不是乘客。
    

Cabbie:See? No one ever thinks about the cabbie. It’s like you’re invisible. Just the back of an head. Proper advantage for a serial killer.

出租车司机:看吧,没人想到出租车司机,仿佛你是个隐形人,被人抛诸脑后。对连环杀手来说,很有优势啊。


Sherlock:Is this a confession?

夏洛克:(走近)这是认罪吗?
        

Cabbie:Oh, yeah. I’ll tell you what else.. If you call the coppers now, I won’t run. I’ll sit quiet and they can take me down, I promise.

出租车司机:哦,是啊。再告诉你件事,你现在叫警察的话,我不会跑的,我就坐在这儿让他们来抓,我保证。


Sherlock:Why?

夏洛克:为什么?
    

Cabbie:Because you’re not going to do that.

出租车司机:因为你不会那么做。


Sherlock:Am I not?

夏洛克:我不会吗?
    

Cabbie:I didn’t kill those four people, Mr Holmes. I spoke to them and they killed themselves. If you get the coppers now, I’ll promise you one thing. I will never tell you what I said.

出租车司机:……我没杀那4人,福尔摩斯先生。我和他们谈话,然后他们就自杀了。你现在叫警察的话,我会保证一件事,我永远不会告诉你我说了啥。


夏洛克:……

(司机走向驾驶座)


Sherlock:No one else will die, though, and I believe they call that a result.

夏洛克:可再没人因此而死,我相信事情就这么结束了。
    

Cabbie:And you won’t ever understand how those people died. What kind of result do you care about?

出租车司机:而你永远不会知道他们是怎么死的,你想要哪种结案方式?


夏洛克:……

(司机坐上车)


Sherlock:If I wanted to understand, what would I do?

夏洛克:(看了眼楼上,矮下身对着车上的司机)如果我想知道真相,我该怎么做呢?
                      

Cabbie:Let me take you for a ride.

出租车司机:那就让我载你一程。


Sherlock:So you can kill me, too?

夏洛克:所以你也能杀掉我吗?
    

Cabbie:I don’t want to kill you, Mr Holmes. I’m going to talk to you, and then you’re going to kill yourself.

出租车司机:我没想要杀你,福尔摩斯先生,我只是跟你聊聊,你就会自杀了。


夏洛克:……(考虑片刻,上了车)

(司机嘴角牵起一个弧度,发动引擎)

(切至,室内,221B)


John:He just got in a cab… It’s Sherlock. He just drove off in a cab.

约翰(打着电话,看到楼下):他刚上了出租车……是夏洛克,他刚上出租车走了。
              

Sally:I told you, he does that. He bloody left again. We’re wasting our time!

萨莉:跟你说了,他就这样。(对雷斯垂德)又让他跑了。(转身)我们是在浪费时间!
   

John:I’m calling the phone, it’s ringing out.

约翰:我打手机试试,接通中……


(切至,移动,车内)

(粉色手机在响)

(切回)


Lestrade:And if it’s ringing, it’s not here.

雷斯垂德:响了的话,那它就不在这儿。
     

John:I’ll try search again.

约翰:我在定位试试。
   

Sally:Does it matter? Does any of it? He’s just lunatic, and he’ll always let you down. And you’re wasting your time. All our time.

萨莉:重要吗?有用吗?(对雷斯垂德)他就是个疯子,总让你失望,而你在浪费你的时间,大家的时间。
   

Lestrade:OK, everybody… done here.

雷斯垂德:……好吧,伙计们,收工了。
     

(切至,车内)


Sherlock:How did you find me?

夏洛克:你怎么找到我的?
    

Cabbie:Oh, I recognised you. Soon as I saw you chasing my cab. Sherlock Holmes. I was warned about you.

出租车司机:哦,我认出你来了,在你追我的车时就知道了,夏洛克·福尔摩斯。有人警告我要提防你。


夏洛克:……


Cabbie:I’ve been on your website, too. Brilliant stuff! Loved it.

出租车司机:我还看过你的网站,很棒,我喜欢。


Sherlock:Who warned you about me?

夏洛克:谁警告过你啊?
    


Cabbie:Just someone out there who’s noticed.

就是某个注意到你的人。


Sherlock:Who? Who would notice me?

夏洛克:……谁?(身子前倾,观察司机)谁会注意到我呢?
   

Cabbie:You’re too modest, Mr Holmes.

出租车司机:你太谦虚了,福尔摩斯先生。


Sherlock:I’m really not.

夏洛克:真没有。
    

Cabbie:Got yourself a fan.

出租车司机:你有一个粉丝。


Sherlock:Tell me more.

夏洛克:……接着说。
    

Cabbie:That’s all you’re going to know, in this lifetime.

出租车司机:这辈子你能知道的,就这么多了。


(切回)


Lestrade:Why did he do that? Why did he have to leave?

雷斯垂德:他为什么要那么做?为什么要走?
     

John:You know him better than I do.

约翰:(耸肩)你比我更了解他。
       

Lestrade:I’ve known him for five years, and no, I don’t.

雷斯垂德:(穿上外套)我认识他5年了,可是不,我不了解他。
    

John:So why do you put up with him?        

约翰:那你为什么能够容忍他?
   

Lestrade:Because I’m desperate, that’s why. And because Sherlock Holmes is great man and I think one day, if we’re very, very lucky, he might even be a good one.

雷斯垂德:因为我别无他法。(走到门口回头)也因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯是个很厉害的人,或许有一天,如果我们非常非常幸运的话,他可能还会是个好人。
     

(切至,车内)




(切至,外景,夜,进修学院外)

(出租车驶来)

(司机停好下车)

夏洛克:(不动)……

(司机回头看着夏洛克)


Sherlock:Where are we?

夏洛克:我们在哪儿?
    

Cabbie:You know every street in London. You know exactly where we are.

出租车司机:你熟悉伦敦的大街小巷,你非常清楚我们在哪儿。


Sherlock:Roland-Kerr Further Education College. Why here?

夏洛克:罗兰克尔进修学院。为什么来这儿?
    

Cabbie:It’s open. Cleaners are in.

出租车司机:这儿不关门,清洁工在。


夏洛克:……


Cabbie:One thing about being a cabbie - you always know a nice quiet spot for a murder. I’m surprised more of us don’t branch out.

出租车司机:开出租车有个优势——你总会知道哪里适合杀人,真奇怪我的同行为什么不试试。


Sherlock:And you just walk your victim in? How?

夏洛克:你就这么让受害人走进去吗?怎么办到的?
    

(司机朝夏洛克举起了手枪)


Sherlock:Oh, dull!

夏洛克:哦,无趣。
    

Cabbie:Don’t worry. It’s gets better.

出租车司机:别担心,精彩的在后面。


Sherlock:You can’t make people take their own lives at gunpoint.

夏洛克:……你不能拿枪逼人自杀的。
   

Cabbie:I don’t. It’s much better than that. Don’t need this with you. Cos you’ll follow me.

出租车司机:我没有,比这要好多了。(收起手枪)对你不需要,因为你会跟着我的。(前往)


(夏洛克叹口气跟随进入)

(切回)

(约翰考虑着)

(最后拿起拐杖,准备外出)

(笔电里定位提示音响起)

(约翰回身,放下拐杖)

(拿起笔电一看)

(约翰带上前往,没带拐杖)




(切至,内景,暗,进修学院某会议室)

(司机带夏洛克来到,打开灯)


Cabbie:Well, what do you think? It’s up to you. You’re the one who’s going to die here.

出租车司机:那么,你怎么想?听你的,你就要死在这儿了呢。


Sherlock:No, I’m not.

夏洛克:(皱眉)不,我不会。
        

Cabbie:That’s what they all say. Shall we talk?

出租车司机:他们个个都这么说。聊聊吧?


(二人拉开椅子,坐下)


Sherlock:Bit risky, wasn’t it? Took me away under the eye of about half a dozen policemen. They’re not that stupid. And Mrs Hudson will remember you.

夏洛克:有些冒险,不是吗?在五六个警察眼皮子底下把我带走,他们没那么笨,哈德森太太也会记着你。
   

Cabbie: You call that a risk? Nah… This is a risk.

出租车司机:那也叫冒险?切……这才是。(从兜里摸出一小瓶胶囊,放在桌上)


夏洛克:……


Cabbie:Oh, I like this bit. Cos you don’t get it yet, do you?

出租车司机:哦,我喜欢这样。因为你还不明白,对吧?


夏洛克:……


Cabbie:But you’re about to. I just have to do this… Weren’t expecting that, were you? Oh, you’re going to love this.

出租车司机:不过你很快就明白了。我只需要拿出这——(摸出另一小瓶胶囊放在桌上)想不到吧,不是吗?哦,你会喜欢的。


Sherlock:Love what?

夏洛克:喜欢什么?
    

Cabbie:Sherlock Holmes! Look at you!

夏洛克·福尔摩斯,看看你!


夏洛克:……


Cabbie:Here in the flesh. That website of yours, your fan told me about it.

出租车司机:真的是你……你那个网站,你的粉丝跟我讲过。


Sherlock:My fan?

夏洛克:我的粉丝?


Cabbie:You are brilliant. You are a proper genius. The Science of Deduction. Now, that… is proper thinking. Between you and me sitting here, Why can’t people think? Don’t it make you mad? Why can’t people just think?

出租车司机:你很聪明,你确实是个天才,演绎法研究,那个……才叫思考。我们在这儿探讨下,为什么人们都不会思考呢?这也让你受不了吧?为什么人们就不会思考呢?


Sherlock:Oh, I see.. so you’re a proper genius, too.

夏洛克:……哦,明白了,所以你也是个天才啊。
    

Cabbie:Don’t look it, do I? Funny little man driving a cab. But you’ll know better in a minute. Chances are it’ll be the last thing you EVER know.

出租车司机:看上去不像,是吗?开出租的滑稽男人。不过你马上就会知道,很有可能这是你知道的最后一件事了。


Sherlock:OK, two bottles. Explain.

夏洛克:好吧,两个瓶子,解释下。
    

Cabbie:There’s a good bottle and a bad bottle. You take the pill from the good bottle, you live. You take the pill from the bad bottle.. you die.

出租车司机:一个好的,一个坏的。吃了好瓶子里的药,你就能活下来;吃了坏瓶子里的,你就会死。


Sherlock:Both bottles are of course identical.

夏洛克:两个瓶子肯定是一样的吧。
    

Cabbie:In every way.

出租车司机:完全相同。


Sherlock:And you know which is which?

夏洛克:那你知道哪个是哪个吗?
    

Cabbie:Of course I know.

出租车司机:我当然知道。


Sherlock:But I don’t.

夏洛克:但我不知道啊。
    

Cabbie:Wouldn’t be a game if you knew. You’re the one who chooses.

出租车司机:你知道了就不好玩了,你来选择。


Sherlock:Why should I? I’ve got nothing to go on. What’s in it for me?

夏洛克:为什么我先?我没道理要选啊,我有什么好处?
    

Cabbie:I haven’t told you the best bit yet. Whatever bottle you choose, I take the pill from the other one. And then together.. we take our medicine.

出租车司机:我还没告诉你最精彩的地方呢——不管你选哪一瓶,我都会选择另一瓶,然后同时……把药吃下去。


(夏洛克笑)


Cabbie:I won’t cheat. It’s your choice. I’ll take whatever pill you don’t.

出租车司机:我不会作弊的,你来选。我会吃剩下的那瓶药。


(夏洛克侧目)


Cabbie:Didn’t except that, did you, Mr Holmes?

出租车司机:想不到吧,对吗,福尔摩斯先生?


Sherlock:This is what you did to the rest of them you gave them a choice?

夏洛克:你就是这么跟他们说的,给他们选择权?
    

Cabbie:And now I’m giving you one.

出租车司机:现在我也给你一个。


夏洛克:……


Cabbie:You take your time. Get yourself together. I want your best game.

出租车司机:不着急,好好想想,希望你享受这场游戏。


Sherlock:It’s not a game, it’s a chance.

夏洛克:这不是游戏,是概率。
    

Cabbie:I’ve played four times. I’m alive. It’s not chance, Mr Holmes, it’s chess. It’s a game of chess, with one move.. and one survivor. And this, this.. is the move. Did I just give you the good bottle or bad bottle, You can choose either one.

出租车司机:我已经玩了4局,我还活着。这不是概率,福尔摩斯先生,是博弈。这是一局棋,只下一步,只有一个生还,而这,就是那一步。(将瓶子推至夏洛克面前)我刚给你的是好瓶子还是坏瓶子,任你选。


(切至,外景)


John:No, Detective Inspector Lestrade, I need to speak to him. It’s important. It’s an emergency.

约翰(画外音):不,我找雷斯垂德探长,我有话跟他说,很重要,十万火急!
        

(切至,移动,车内)


John:Er, left here, please. Left here…

约翰:(边看定位,边打电话)呃,请在这儿左转,左转。
              

(切回)


Cabbie:You ready yet, Mr Holmes? Ready to play?

出租车司机:准备好了吗,福尔摩斯先生,准备好要玩了吗?


Sherlock:Play what? It’s a 50:50 chance.

夏洛克:玩什么?这是50:50的概率。


Cabbie: You’re not playing the numbers, you’re playing me.   

出租车司机:你玩的不是数字,玩的是我。


夏洛克:……


Cabbie:Did I just give you the good pill or the bad pill? Is it a bluff, or a double bluff? Or a triple bluff?

出租车司机:我刚才给你的是好药还是坏药?这是诈术,或者反诈术呢?还是三重反诈呢?


Sherlock:It’s still just chance.

夏洛克:依旧只是概率。
    

Cabbie:Four people, in a row? It’s not chance.

出租车司机:一连4个人?这不是概率。


Sherlock:Luck.

夏洛克:运气。
    

Cabbie:It’s genius! I know how people think. I know how people think I think. I can see it all like a map inside my head. Everyone’s so stupid, even you. Or maybe God just loves me.

出租车司机:是天才!我知道人们的怎么想的,我知道人们以为我会怎么想,我看得见,仿佛我脑子里有张地图,人人都那么蠢,甚至你,也可能是上帝眷顾我。


Sherlock:Either way, you’ve wasted as cabbie.

夏洛克:(前倾)不管怎样,你开出租都算浪费了,
        

(切至,外景,进修学院外)

(根据定位,约翰被载至此)

约翰:……(进入)

(切回)


Sherlock:So…

夏洛克:所以……
    

出租车司机:……


Sherlock:You risked your life four times just to kill strangers? Why?

夏洛克:你拿命赌了4次,就为了杀几个陌生人吗?为什么?
    

Cabbie:Time to play.

出租车司机:该玩游戏了。


Sherlock:Oh, I am playing. This is my turn.

夏洛克:哦,我正玩着呢,轮到我了。
    

出租车司机:……


Sherlock:There’s shaving foam behind your left ear. Nobody’s pointed it out to you. Traces of where it’s happened before, so obviously you live on your own, there’s no-one to tell you. But there’s a photograph of children. Children’s mother’s been cut out of the picture. If she’d died, she’d still be there. The photograph’s old, but the frame’s new. You think of your children, but you don’t get to see them. Estranged father. She took the kids. but you still love them and it still hurts. Ah, but there’s more. Your clothes. Recently laundered, but everything you’re wearing is at least… three years old? Keeping up appearances, but not planning ahead. And here you are on a kamikaze murder spree. What’s that about?

夏洛克:你左耳后面沾了剃须泡沫,没人提醒你,从痕迹看来,之前也发生过,因此显然你独居,没人提醒你。但你有孩子的照片,孩子母亲从照片上剪掉了,如果她死了,她还会在上面,照片很旧,相框却很新,你很想念孩子们,但却不能去看他们——独居的父亲。她带走了孩子,但你还爱着他们,还在为此痛苦……啊,不止这些,你的衣服,最近洗过,但你身上的每件衣服,至少都穿了……三年以上?你注重仪表,却又没有长远规划,现在又沉迷于自毁式谋杀,为了什么呢?
    

出租车司机:……


Sherlock:Three years ago. Is that when they told you?

夏洛克:(眼睛一亮)哦……三年前,他们是那时告诉你的吗?
    

Cabbie:Told me what?

出租车司机:告诉我什么?


【DYING 将死之人】


Sherlock:That you’re a dead man walking.

夏洛克:说你离死不远了。
    

Cabbie:So are you.

出租车司机:你也是。


Sherlock:You don’t have long, though. Am I right?

夏洛克:然而你时日无多了,我说得对吗?
    

Cabbie:Aneurism. Right in ‘ere.

出租车司机:(笑)动脉瘤,就在这儿——(戳太阳穴)
    

(夏洛克笑)


Cabbie:Any breath could be my last.

出租车司机:每一口气都可能是最后一口。


Sherlock:And because you’re dying, you’ve just murdered four people?

夏洛克:因为你要死了,于是你就杀了4个人?
    

Cabbie:I’ve outlived four people. That’s the most fun you can have with an aneurism.

出租车司机:我比那4个人活得要久。对动脉瘤患者来说,这无疑是最得意的了。


Sherlock:No.. no, there’s something else. You didn’t just kill four people because you’re bitter. Bitterness is a paralytic. Love is a much more vicious motivator. Somehow, this is about your children?

夏洛克:不……不,还有别的原因,你不是因为痛苦杀了那4人。痛苦是种麻醉剂,爱才是更危险的动机。或许是为了你的孩子吧?
    

Cabbie:Oh… You are good, aren’t you?

出租车司机:哦……你确实很棒,不是吗?


Sherlock:But how?

夏洛克:但是怎样的呢?
    

Cabbie:When I die they won’t get much, my kids. Not a lot of money in driving cabs.

出租车司机:我死后,我的孩子们拿不到什么,开出租挣不了多少钱。


Sherlock:Or serial killing.

夏洛克:连环杀人也是。
    

Cabbie:You’d be surprised.

出租车司机:说来你会感到吃惊的。


Sherlock:Surprise me.

夏洛克:让我惊喜。
    

Cabbie:I have a sponsor.

出租车司机:我有个赞助人。


Sherlock:You have a what?

夏洛克:你有个什么?
    

Cabbie:For every life I take, money goes to my kids. The more I kill, the better off they’ll be. You see? It’s nicer than you think.

出租车司机:我每杀一人,就会有钱留给我的孩子,我杀的人越多,他们过得越好。看到了吧,比你想的要好得多。


Sherlock:Who’d sponsor a serial killer?

夏洛克:谁会赞助一个连环杀手呢?
    

Cabbie:Who’d be a fan of Sherlock Holmes?

出租车司机:谁会是夏洛克·福尔摩斯的粉丝呢?


夏洛克:……


Cabbie:You’re not the only one to enjoy a good murder. There’s others out there just like you, except you’re just a man. And they’re so much more than that.

出租车司机:不是只有你喜欢有趣的谋杀,还有和你一样的人。只不过你是独自一人,而他们远不止如此。


Sherlock:What do you mean.. more than a man? An organisation..? What?

夏洛克:(表情微抽搐)什么意思……不止一个人?一个组织吗?是什么?
           

Cabbie:There’s a name, that no one says. And I’m not going to say it either. Now, enough chatter. Time to choose.

出租车司机:有个名字,没人提过,我也不会说的。现在,废话少说,该做选做了。


夏洛克:……

(切至,内景,暗,进修学院内)


John:Sherlock!… Sherlock!

约翰:(教室间急寻)夏洛克!……夏洛克!
          

(切回)


Sherlock:What if I don’t choose either? I could just walk out of here.

夏洛克:要是我都不选呢,我可以直接走人。
    

Cabbie:You can take a 50:50 chance, or I can shoot you in the head. Funnily enough, No one’s ever gone for that option.

出租车司机:(掏出手枪,叹口气,对着夏洛克)要么你赌50:50的概率,要么我一枪爆掉你的头。有趣的是,从没人这么选。


Sherlock:I’ll have the gun, please.

夏洛克:我选枪,来。
    

Cabbie:Are you sure?

出租车司机:你确定吗?


Sherlock:Definitely. The gun.

夏洛克:(笑)毫无疑问,枪。
       

Cabbie:You don’t want to phone a friend?

出租车司机:你不想给朋友打个电话吗?


Sherlock:The gun.

夏洛克(笑):枪。
       

出租车司机:……(扣下扳机——打火机)


Sherlock:I know a real gun when I see one.

夏洛克:我看一眼就知道一把枪的真假。
    

Cabbie:None of the others did.

出租车司机:(松开扳机)可惜他们没有。


Sherlock:Clearly. Well, this has been very interesting. I look forward to the court case.

夏洛克:显然。好吧,这游戏还挺有意思的,期待法庭上再会。(起身走向门口,打开门)
    

Cabbie:Just before you go, did you figure it out?

出租车司机:离开之前,你分辨出来了吗?


(夏洛克停步)


Cabbie:Which one’s the good bottle?

出租车司机:哪个是无毒的?


Sherlock:Of course. Child’s play.

夏洛克:当然,小儿科。
    

Cabbie:Well, which one, then?

出租车司机:好吧,那么,哪个?


夏洛克:……


Cabbie:Which one would you have picked? Just so I know whether I could have beaten you.

出租车司机:你会选择哪一个呢?我只想知道我能不能打败你。


夏洛克:……(关上门)


Cabbie:Come on! Play the game!

出租车司机:(笑)来吧!来玩游戏吧!


(夏洛克眯细眼睛,走回来,选了司机面前那瓶)


Cabbie:Ooh.. Interesting.

出租车司机:哦……(拿起另一瓶)有意思。


(切至,进修学院教学楼走廊)

(约翰急寻)

(切回)


Cabbie:So what do you think? Shall we?

出租车司机:(倒出胶囊)你怎么看?要一起吗?


(切至,学院走廊)

(约翰教室间急寻)


Cabbie:Really.. what do you think?

出租车司机:(画外音)真的……有何想法?


(切回)


Cabbie:Can you beat me?

出租车司机:你能赢我吗?


(切至,学院教室)

(约翰开门,跑到走廊,接着找寻)


Cabbie:Are you clever enough.. to bet your life?

出租车司机:(画外音)你能聪明到……拿自己的命来赌吗?


夏洛克:……

(切至,学院教学楼内)

(约翰猛然拉开门)

(切回)

(镜头穿过夏洛克二人所在的会议室,对着约翰身处的房间)


John:Sherlock!!

约翰:(张大嘴,着急喊叫)夏洛克!!——
             

(切镜,从约翰的房间看向夏洛克二人所在会议室)

(夏洛克二人不为所动)

(切回)


Cabbie:I bet you get bored, don’t you? I know you do. A man like you. So clever.

出租车司机:我猜你常会觉得无聊,不是吗?我知道你是,像你这样的人,如此聪明……


(夏洛克扭开瓶盖)


Cabbie:But what’s the point of being clever if you can’t prove it?

出租车司机:但无法证明,再聪明又有何用呢?


(夏洛克对灯看胶囊)


Cabbie:Still the addict. But this.. this is what you’re really addicted to.

出租车司机:真是个瘾君子。然而这,这才是你真正的瘾。


夏洛克:(看着胶囊)……


Cabbie:You’ll do anything… anything at all, to stop being bored.

出租车司机:你会不惜一切,不惜一切来摆脱无聊……


夏洛克:……(缓缓凑到嘴边)


Cabbie:You’re not bored now, are you? Isn’t it good?

出租车司机:(看着夏洛克,也将胶囊缓缓送到嘴边)你现在不无聊了吧,对吧?不是很好吗?


(夏洛克即将把药送进嘴里)

(枪响)

(司机胸口中弹向后倒)

(夏洛克药吓掉,看着司机)

(切至,对面房间)

约翰:(右手持枪)……(放下手)

(切镜,从外向里看会议室)

(夏洛克看向窗外)

(身体越过桌子,看透窗的弹孔)

(切镜,从外向里看对面的房间)

(窗户向上打开,房间空无一人)

(切镜,从外向里看会议室)

夏洛克:……

(司机咳嗽)

(夏洛克看向司机)

(切回)

(司机再咳嗽)

(夏洛克立刻拿起胶囊来到司机身边)

(司机仰面躺倒,身下一滩血)


Sherlock:Was I right? I was, wasn’t I?

夏洛克:我对了吗?我对了,是不是?
    

(司机偏头一笑)


Sherlock:Did I get it right?!

夏洛克:我选对了吗?!
    

(司机不说话)


Sherlock:OK. Tell me this. Your sponsor. Who was it? The one who told you about me, my fan. I want a name.

夏洛克(将胶囊扔到司机脸上):算了,告诉我那个,你的赞助人,是谁?跟你提及我的人,我的粉丝,我要知道他的名字。
    

Cabbie:No..

出租车司机:不……


Sherlock:You’re dying, but there’s still time to hurt you. Give me a name.

夏洛克:你就要死了,但有的是时间折磨你。告诉我名字。
    

(司机摇头)

(夏洛克踩上司机的肩)

(司机哀叫)


Sherlock:A name! Now! The name!

夏洛克:名字!快说!(加重力道)名字!
 

Cabbie:Moriarty!   

出租车司机:(喊出)莫里亚蒂!


夏洛克:……

(司机咽气)

(夏洛克收回脚,喃喃那个名字)




(切至,外景,夜,进修学院外)

(警察已赶来)

(夏洛克坐在救护车门边,医护人员给他披了条毯子)

(雷斯垂德走近)


Sherlock:Why have I got this blanket? They keep putting this blanket on me.

夏洛克:为什么我会有毯子?他们总给我披毯子……


Lestrade:Yeah, it’s for shock.
    
雷斯垂德:是啊,为受刺激的人准备的。
     

Sherlock:I’m not in shock.

夏洛克:我没受刺激。
   

Lestrade:Yeah, but some of the guys want to take photographs. 

雷斯垂德:是啊,不过有些家伙想拍些照片……
     

Sherlock:So, the shooter. No sign?

夏洛克:(无语)那么,开枪的人,没线索吗?
       

Lestrade:Cleared off before we got here.  But a guy like that would have had enemies, I suppose. One of them could have been following him, but we’ve got nothing to go on.

雷斯垂德:我们到时人已不见。不过我觉得像凶手那种人肯定有仇家,可能有人跟踪他来的,可我们还没有头绪。
     

Sherlock:Oh, I wouldn’t say that.

夏洛克:(斜眼看)哦,我可不这么觉得。(笑)
         

Lestrade:OK. Give me.

雷斯垂德:……好吧,说说看。
     

Sherlock:The bullet they just dug out of the wall’s from a handgun. A kill shot over that distance, that’s a crack shot you’re looking for. But not just a marksman, a fighter. His hands couldn’t have shaken at all, so clearly he’s acclimatised to violence. He didn’t fire until I was in immediate danger though, so strong moral principle. You’re looking for a man probably with a history of military service, so he’s erm.. and nerves of steel…

夏洛克:(起身)他们从墙里挖出的子弹来自手枪,离那么远却一枪致命,我们要找的是个神枪手。他不只是神枪手,还是个战士。他的手一点都没抖,显然他已经习惯了暴力。而直到我将近危险边缘才开火,说明他道德感很强……你要找的人,可能服过兵役,(不经意回头)所以他呃……(见到站在警戒线外的约翰)具备钢铁般的意志——(突然停住,皱眉,正色盯着约翰)
        

雷斯垂德:?


Sherlock:Actually.. do you know what? Ignore me.

夏洛克:(收回视线)实际上……你知道吗,无视我吧。
          

Lestrade:Sorry?

雷斯垂德:啥啊?
     

Sherlock:Ignore all of that. It’s just the er.. the shock talking.

夏洛克:无视我刚才所说,那只是呃……受刺激说的胡话。(离开)
    

Lestrade:Where are you going?

雷斯垂德:你要去哪儿?
     

Sherlock:I just need to.. talk about the rent.

夏洛克:我只是……得去谈谈房租。
    

Lestrade:I’ve still got questions.

雷斯垂德:可我还有问题要问……
     

Sherlock:What now? I’m in shock, look, I’ve got a blanket.

夏洛克:干什么嘛?我还没回过神,你看,都披着毯子了……(扇扇毯子)
    

Lestrade:Sherlock!

雷斯垂德:夏洛克!
     

Sherlock:And, I just caught you a serial killer.. More or less.

夏洛克:还有,我刚帮你抓到了连环杀手,多少算是吧……


Lestrade: OK. We’ll pull you in tomorrow, off you go.   

雷斯垂德:(看着夏洛克)……好吧,明天再找你,走吧。
     

(夏洛克取下毯子,钻出警戒线,来到约翰身边)


John:Erm.. Sergeant Donovan has.. just been explaining everything. The two pills.. Dreadful business, isn’t it? Dreadful.

约翰:呃……多诺万警官刚才已经说明了事情经过。两粒胶囊……真可怕,不是吗?太可怕了。(眼神闪烁)
   

Sherlock:Good shot.

夏洛克:(直视约翰)好枪法。
          

John:Yes. Yes, must have been. Through that window.

约翰:(砸了砸嘴,看着夏洛克)是啊,是的,肯定很难,隔着窗户。
               

Sherlock:Well, you’d know.

夏洛克:嗯,你知道的。
    

约翰:……


Sherlock:Need to get the powder burns out of your fingers. I don’t suppose you’d serve time for this, but let’s avoid the court case.

夏洛克:得把你手指上火药的残迹弄掉才行。我想你不会因此被判刑,但我们还是得避免上法庭。
    

(约翰清了清嗓子,小心地左右张望)


Sherlock:Are you all right?

夏洛克:没事吧?
    

John:Yes, of course I’m all right.

约翰:是,我当然没事。
   

Sherlock:Well, you have just killed a man.

夏洛克:嗯,你刚刚杀了一个人……
    

John:Yes..

约翰:是啊……(看着夏洛克)
   

(二人对视)


John:That’s true, isn’t it?

约翰:(偏头看着夏洛克,点头)都是真的,不是吗?(笑)
            

夏洛克:……


John:But he wasn’t a very nice man.

约翰:不过他也不是什么好人。
   

Sherlock:No. No, he wasn’t, really, was he?

夏洛克:不,不,他不是,真的,对吧?
    

John:Frankly a bloody awful cabbie.

约翰:坦白讲,多么可怕的出租车司机啊!
   

Sherlock:That’s true, he was a bad cabbie. You should have seen the route he took us to get here.

夏洛克(笑开):确实,他挺坏的,(边走边聊)你真该看看他带我们绕的那些路……
        

John:Stop it! We can’t giggle, it’s a crime scene. Stop it.

约翰:(笑开)停下,我们不能笑!这是犯罪现场,别说了。
       

Sherlock:Well, you’re the one who shot him.

夏洛克:好吧,你可是打死他的那人。
    

John:Keep your voice down. Sorry, it’s just erm.. nerves, I think. You  were going to take that damn pill, weren’t you?

约翰:(压低)小点声!见笑,我只是……有些紧张……你打算要吃下那颗药了,不是吗?
       

Sherlock:Of course I wasn’t. Biding my time. Knew you’d turn up.

夏洛克:当然不会。(停下)我是在拖延时间,知道你会来。
    

John:No, you didn’t.

约翰:不,你不知道。
   

夏洛克:……


John:That’s how you get your kicks, isn’t it? you risk your life to prove you’re clever.

约翰:那才是你的行事风格,不是吗,赌上性命也要证明自己聪明。
   

Sherlock:Why would I do that?

夏洛克:我为什么要那么做?
    

John:Because you’re an idiot.

约翰:因为你是个白痴。
   

Sherlock:Dinner?

夏洛克:(嘴角牵起弧度)吃饭吗?
            

John:Starving.

约翰:饿死了。
   

Sherlock:End of Baker Street there’s a good Chinese. Stays open till two.

夏洛克(边聊边走):贝克街尽头有家不错的中餐,营业到凌晨两点……
          

(麦考夫从车上下来)


Sherlock:You can tell a good Chinese by the bottom third of the door handle.

夏洛克:你可以从门把手底部1/3来评判一家中餐馆的好坏。
    

John:Sherlock… That’s him, that’s the man I was talking to you about.

约翰:夏洛克……(小声)就是他,他就是我跟你提到的那个人。
   

Sherlock:I know exactly who that is.

夏洛克:(看过去)我很清楚他是谁。
    

Mycroft:So… Another case cracked. How very public-spirited. Though that’s never really you motivation, is it?

麦考夫:所以,又破了一个案子啊,真有公德心呀!但这从来都不是的动机,对吧?
    

Sherlock:What are you doing here?

夏洛克:你来这儿干嘛?
    

Mycroft:As ever, I’m concerned about you.

麦考夫:和以前一样,来关心你呀。
    

约翰:……


Sherlock:Yes, I’ve been hearing about your “concern”.

夏洛克:是啊,我已经听说了你的「关心」。
    

Mycroft:Always so aggressive. Did it never occur to you that you and I belong on the same side?

麦考夫:总这么针锋相对,你就没想过你和我属于同一阵营吗?
    

Sherlock:Oddly enough, no.

夏洛克:奇了怪了,没有呢。
    

Mycroft:We have more in common than you’d like to believe. This petty feud between us is simply childish. People will suffer.

麦考夫:我们的共同点比你愿意相信的多很多。我们之间这种斗嘴实在太幼稚了,总殃及池鱼。
    

夏洛克:……(盯着麦考夫)


Mycroft:And you know how it always upset Mummy.

麦考夫:你也知道这让妈咪很生气。
    

约翰:(皱眉)?


Sherlock:I upset her? Me?

夏洛克:我惹她生气?我?
    

麦考夫:……


Sherlock:It wasn’t me that upset her, Mycroft.

夏洛克:惹她生气的不是我,麦考夫!
    

John:No. No, wait… Mummy? Who’s Mummy?

约翰:不,等、等会儿,妈咪?谁是妈咪?
   

Sherlock:Mother. Our mother. This is my brother, Mycroft.

夏洛克:母亲。我们的母亲。这是我哥,麦考夫。
    

约翰:(看着麦考夫)……

麦考夫:……


Sherlock:Putting on weight again?

夏洛克:体重又增加了?
    

麦考夫:轻了,实际上。
    Losing it, in fact.


John:He’s your brother?

约翰:他是你哥?
   

Sherlock:Of course he’s my brother.

夏洛克:他当然是我哥。
    

John:So he’s not…

约翰:那么他不是……
   

Sherlock:Not what?

夏洛克:不是什么?
    

麦考夫(皱眉):?


John:I don’t know… Criminal mastermind?

约翰:我不知道了,犯罪首脑?
   

Sherlock:Close enough.

夏洛克:差不多吧。
    

Mycroft:For goodness’ sake. I occupy a minor position in the British government.

麦考夫:(瞪大眼)得了吧!我只是英国政府里一名小小职员。
    

约翰:……


Sherlock:He is the British government, when he’s not too busy being the British secret service or the CIA on a freelance basis.

夏洛克:他就是英国政府。在他不忙着供职英国秘密情报局,或是不去美国中情局兼职时。
    

(麦考夫叹气)


Sherlock:Good evening, Mycroft.

夏洛克:晚上好,麦考夫。
    

麦考夫:……


Sherlock:Try not to start a war before I get home, you know what it does for the traffic.

夏洛克:在我到家前尽量别挑起战争,你知道交通会成什么样。(离开)
    

John:So, when you say you’re concerned about him - you actually are concerned?

约翰:(一脸懵逼跟上,停下回头)所以,你说关心他的时候,是真的关心吗?
                

Mycroft:Yes, of course.

麦考夫:是啊,当然了。(委屈)
    

John:I mean, it actually is a childish feud?

约翰:想说,这实在是孩子气……的宿怨?
   

Mycroft:He’s always been so resentful. You can imagine the Christmas dinners.

麦考夫:他总是那么愤世嫉俗。你能想象出我们家的圣诞晚宴吧。
    

John:Yeah… No.. God, no. I’d better erm… Hello again.

约翰:(眼睛看着夏洛克方向)是啊……不,(回头对麦考夫)天,不能。(想了想)我、我还是……又见面了。
              

Secretary:Hello.

秘书:(抬头)你好。


John:We met earlier on this evening.     

约翰:我们今晚稍早前见过。
   

Secretary:Oh!

秘书:(恍然)哦!
   

John:OK. Goodnight.   

约翰:好吧。(对麦考夫)晚安。(离开)
   

Mycroft:Goodnight, Dr Watson.

麦考夫:晚安,华生医生。

(切镜)    

John:So, dim sum.

约翰:(跟上夏洛克)去吃东西。
          

Sherlock:Umm.. I can always predict the fortune cookies.

夏洛克:(边走边聊)嗯~我总能猜到福饼。
          

John:No.

约翰:不可能。
   

Sherlock:Almost can. You did get shot, though.

夏洛克:几乎能。你确实中过枪吧。
    

John:Sorry?

约翰:什么?
   

Sherlock:In Afghanistan. There was an actual wound.

夏洛克:在阿富汗,确实受过伤。
    

John:Oh. Yeah, shoulder.

约翰:哦,是的,肩膀。
   

Sherlock:Shoulder! I thought so.

夏洛克:肩膀!我就知道!
    

John:No, you didn’t.

约翰:不,你不知道。
   

Sherlock:The left one.

夏洛克:在左边。
    

John:Lucky guess.

约翰:侥幸猜对。
   

Sherlock:I never guess.

夏洛克:我从不乱猜。
    

John:Yes, you do. What are you so happy about?

约翰:不,你就是。啥事这么开心?
   

Sherlock:Moriarty.

夏洛克:莫里亚蒂。
    

John:What’s Moriarty?

约翰:莫里亚蒂是啥?
   

Sherlock:I’ve absolutely no idea.

夏洛克:完全不知道。
    

约翰:……

(切回)

(麦考夫看着夏洛克二人离去的背影)


Secretary:Sir, shall we go?

秘书:长官,我们要走吗?
   

Mycroft:Interesting, that soldier fellow. He could be the making of my brother… or make him worse than ever. Either way, we’d better upgrade their surveillance status. Grade three active.

麦考夫:有意思,那个当兵的,他可能会成为我弟的救星……也可能让他更糟。不管怎样,我们还是提高他们的监视等级吧,启动三级监视。
    

Secretary:Sorry, sir, whose status?

秘书:抱歉长官,谁的等级?
   

Mycroft:Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson.

麦考夫:夏洛克·福尔摩斯和华生医生。
    

(切镜)

(夏洛克和约翰边相视而笑边向镜头走来)




(黑幕,本集完)
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

返回列表